What's new

Whatever

Hi,

It is a facebook video----. A live parrot mpother has babies---she is a talking parrot---she is talking to her babies---gd morning babies---gotta feed the babies ---in english---.

So---the question was---will the parrot babies ever learn to speak in parrot language---.

Hi,

It is a facebook video----. A live parrot mother has babies---she is a talking parrot---she is talking to her babies---gd morning babies---gotta feed the babies ---in english---.

So---the question was---will the parrot babies ever learn to speak in parrot language---.
No sir,
They won't learn because the mother itself does not what she is saying...all she knows is that she has to repeat what she heard a gazzilion times...

I never understood why do parents of twins dress-up the twins in the same clothing.

And I envy your hair. I once had wonderful hair that I used to side-part like a Bond villain. :D
Hey mate...kindly delete the pic ...

No sir,
They won't learn because the mother itself does not what she is saying...all she knows is that she has to repeat what she heard a gazzilion times...

Hey mate...kindly delete the pic ...

Hi,

We do the same with our children----our children are born idiots---we all teach them in our different languages---what to make of certain sounds---.

The parrot knows what she is uttering---she is an intelligent bird---.

An utterance associated with action becomes an action to a directive---that what it is all about---.

Eons ago---we humans were pea brained as well---.

I never understood why do parents of twins dress-up the twins in the same clothing.

And I envy your hair. I once had wonderful hair that I used to side-part like a Bond villain. :D

Hi,

You cannot understand the misery of chosing two different dresses for kids of the same age---a tremendous wastage of time---.

They would then say---I don't like mione---I want something different---or I like her dress---her dress looks better than mine---I hate you---you don't love me---you love her more than me---I don't like her---she looks ugly in that dress---.

It would never end---. So it is better to have same dress for the twins---.

Last edited:

Sir they don't speak any parrot language nor they understand any other language, they imitate only. They are gifted with inbuilt instincts, a set code that they follow, feed ...fly... mate.... lay eggs and repeat. What mama parrot is doing in that video, is following a routine and emotions alien to her and her babies. Kissing babies is not their way of expressing the love for their babies. They are feral birds (away from their natural habitat and surroundings), if we take the opposite meanings.

On the other hand, humans babies are born with no inbuilt hard coded set of instructions, they learn, evolve as they grow, they are taught from early age to conform with the societal orders and adopt the traits and behavior that are largely accepted as civilised and good behavior in their respective cultures. In nutshell they have the power of choosing and changing their behaviors.

Sir they don't speak any parrot language nor they understand any other language, they imitate only. They are gifted with inbuilt instincts, a set code that they follow, feed ...fly... mate.... lay eggs and repeat. What mama parrot is doing in that video, is following a routine and emotions alien to her and her babies. Kissing babies is not their way of expressing the love for their babies. They are feral birds (away from their natural habitat and surroundings), if we take the opposite meanings.

On the other hand, humans babies are born with no inbuilt hard coded set of instructions, they learn, evolve as they grow, they are taught from early age to conform with the societal orders and adopt the traits and behavior that are largely accepted as civilised and good behavior in their respective cultures. In nutshell they have the power of choosing and changing their behaviors.

Hi,

Babies imitate their parents---what is a language---an imitation of sounds made by a certain group of people---.

Then another group of people make dissimilar sounds and you cannot understand what they are saying---because they are speaking in a different sound format---.

Learning a different behavior is a part of evolution---. Parrots can learn to kiss their babies as a learnt behavior---thus evolution---.

Last edited:
Hi,

We do the same with our children----our children are born idiots---we all teach them in our different languages---what to make of certain sounds---.

The parrot know what she is uttering---she is an intelligent bird---.

An utterance associated with action becomes and action to a directive---that what it is all about---.

Eons ago---we humans were pea brained as well---.

I totally disagree...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom