What's new

Whatever

@war&peace @Arsalan @PakSword
Brig Saad Muhammad responds to her rants like a pro 52.36 , watch her gutter response response at 55.24, she is an unhinged over emotional dirt bag who bragged about sleeping with handsome ISI agents in one of her vids, I kid you not.Kudos gents.
Sir excellent share, I just watched from the time-stamps you mentioned and Brig just made the point in a very clear and succinct way... not must of diplomacy and but neither impolite and I could sense her fear and desperation as she started to interrupt him right from the start though he addressed her very politely "I would like to respond this lady" ...what else do you want ... but she kept pestering in.... what a biased and dishonest person she is...well all of them are like that. Very good job by Mr. Sa'ad Muhammad. Thanks for sharing bro...

Last edited:
that i become the most powerful, most influential man in this country is inevitable. the example of PDF alone provides enough indication to support this prophesy. only a shadow of mine fell on a bunch of internet junkies and it made them appear superior to the whole world !!
i am here to announce that any class or sub-class of pakistanis that rejects the special status of PDF members and treats them as the most ordinary citizens from now on will receive my most generous blessings. i'll enrich them and their progeny beyond their wildest dreams. you just have to show these junkies their real place.

this is the lamest version of west ever. dear west please read more and think more and talk LESS. given your current situation its no surprise when a broke bum from a third world shithole knows more than you about the stuff your ramble about 24/7 on CNN and BBC.

the whole PDF induced phenomenon is nothing but THE AGE OF FAKE WISDOM.

deductions from the virtual-telepathic interaction with the world:

if you are powerful, you can say anything
if you are powerful, you can do anything
hence,
save the worst utterances for when you appear powerful
save the worst actions for when you are powerful

last message on this site ever:

to pdf members, WHO THE **** WERE YOU TO RAPE YOUR WAY THROUGH THE WORLD IN MY STEAD. I'LL TEAR YOUR ORGANS OUT, ALIVE.

Amnesty 2018:
Foreign Target = $4,000 million
Achieved = $26 million or 0.65% of the Target

Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees.

Beauty of Arang Kel, Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir Pakistan.

36675006_1547218415382309_5953755812575838208_n.jpg

Everybody is in Panama thread............Whose gonna troll the indians

In all military funerals The Last Post is played;

We have all heard the haunting song, 'The Last Post.'
It's the song that gives us the lump in our throats and usually tears in our eyes.

But, do you know the story behind the song?
If not, I think you will be interested to find out about its humble beginnings.

Reportedly, it all began in 1862 during the American Civil War, when Union Army Captain Robert Ellicombe was with his men near Harrison's Landing in Virginia .. The Confederate Army was on the other side of the narrow strip of land.
During the night, Captain Ellicombe heard the moans of a soldier who lay severely wounded on the field. Not knowing if it was a Union or Confederate soldier, the Captain decided to risk his life and bring the stricken man back for medical attention. Crawling on his stomach through the gunfire, the Captain reached the stricken soldier and began pulling him toward his encampment.

When the Captain finally reached his own lines, he discovered it was actually a Confederate soldier, but the soldier was dead..

The Captain lit a lantern and suddenly caught his breath and went numb with shock. In the dim light, he saw the face of the soldier.. It was his own son. The boy had been studying music in the South when the war broke out. Without telling his father, the boy enlisted in the Confederate Army.

The following morning, heartbroken, the father asked permission of his superiors to give his son a full military burial, despite his enemy status. His request was only partially granted.

The Captain had asked if he could have a group of Army band members play a funeral dirge for his son at the funeral.

The request was turned down since the soldier was a Confederate.

But, out of respect for the father, they did say they could give him only one musician.

The Captain chose a bugler. He asked the bugler to play a series of musical notes he had found on a piece of paper in the pocket of the dead youth's uniform.

This wish was granted.
The haunting melody, we now know as 'The Last Post' used at military funerals was born.

The words are:

Day is done.
Gone the sun..
From the lakes
From the hills.
From the sky.
All is well.
Safely rest.
God is nigh.

Fading light.
Dims the sight.
And a star.
Gems the sky.
Gleaming bright.
From afar..
Drawing nigh.
Falls the night..

Thanks and praise.
For our days.
Neath the sun
Neath the stars.
Neath the sky
As we go.
This we know.
God is nigh
I too have felt the chills while listening to 'The Last Post'
But I have never seen all the words to the song until now.
I didn't even know there was more than one verse ..
I also never knew the story behind the song and I didn't know if
You had either so I thought I'd pass it along.
I now have an even deeper respect for the song than I did before.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom