What's new

Whatever

its embarrassing seeing the west wet its bed all too often under fear of a bunch of uninformed islamists. Hence i am forced to make this very premature announcement that i'll destroy islam for the world. i hope that gives the overcalculating west a bit of solace.

i'll be especially brutal on the indian muslims. the scum of the world.

Delicious food, and the talk was so easy-going.

I wonder what the leaf cover ( ?? ) is in the thumbnail.

My mother used to prepare spicy filling covered by a leaf we call Chamkura ( because the leaf is slippery - water tends to run off it easily ).

for the sake of informing the general public. i am more rude, aggressive and arrogant than i ever was so if anyone feels like raping the crap out of some hapless girl in response, please feel free to do so. thank you.

36303019_1968410333181757_1541549962528030720_n.jpg

@Mentee
You mentioned me in that IK post visiting shrine but it it got locked before i saw it.

IK married a peerni, whose background is from Pakpattan Shareef and the spiritual personality there is Baba Fareed RA. Another top PTI candidate Shah Mehmood Qureshi also has a Peer-Gaddi background. Visiting shrine was bound to happen one day being married to a peerni, its not surprising. She will of course guide him how to go about when visiting a shrine. Nawaz Shareef's father was a devotee of Data Gunj Baksh RA of Lahore, Zardari visits Sewan Shareef of Lal Shehbaz Qalander RA.

Some will call its a political stunt, but lets wait and watch.

Who can answer me a question? The question is not simple this Time.

The answer won't sit well with many neocons.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom