What's new

Whatever

I was tagged in a thread titled Indians are Leaving PDF.
I cant find the thread
Allah Khair karay ye meray fassadi bhai ko kahan baij diya PDF kay mods ne, its election time na janay kahan kiya gul khila de, PDF should have kept him busy for the sake of National interest.

I was tagged in a thread titled Indians are Leaving PDF.
I cant find the thread

dil ka soona saz tarana dhoondhega ,
tir nigahe naz zamana dhondhega ,
mujhko mere bad zamana dhoondhenga ,

Allah Khair karay ye meray fassadi bhai ko kahan baij diya PDF kay mods ne, its election time na janay kahan kiya gul khila de, PDF should have kept him busy for the sake of National interest.

mujhko mere bad zamana dhoondega .:what:

BD posters here seem to have been hooked to your posts all time to come. They come on hard on you. But, is it because they are soooo fond of you? Actually, various opinions should be welcome in a discussion forum. However, BD posters have very thin almost non-existent skin. While the country remains an LDC gutter, but they want people all over this Earth to shower them with flowery praises.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/wms-...t-for-indian-govt.562923/page-7#post-10574535

@bluesky, I got thread banned....just wanted to say spot on.

@bluesky

Instead of trying to soothe yourself by twisting a genuine news you all should force the GoI to allocate a portion of national resources to alleviate water crisis in the villages. The point is BD has successfully solved its drinking water problem and India has not. I do not know about Rajasthan areas, but underground water must be available in all other areas in ample quantities. The only thing needed is awareness of the govt authorities to work for the poor, who are treated as Acchyut by many superstitious Indians like you.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...illages-niti-ayog.563952/page-2#post-10574438

The underline is according to? That's right ....BD (which you call LDC gutter, your words, not mine).

You have to develop credibility first (i.e non LDC gutter) that is at a minimum:

a) reaches some middle level on corruption perception index at least (as @Mage has pointed out), accept ESCAP assessment and reach SDDS level for IMF socio-econometrics.

b) Does not send level of land-selling medical refugees that it does for even basic X-rays in the hordes that it does each year to India, while claiming dissonant health statistics domestically

c) Does not have such a huge dissonance between its child marriage + teenage pregnancy rates compared to its claimed fertility rates

d) Does not send boat loads of illegal immigrants so much so that they are the largest source in Europe now:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ing-dhaka-dubai-turkey-detained-a7713911.html

e) Does not perpetuate this even more by sending such illegals to India, as admitted by your own members:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/risi...ance-continues-in-april.556964/#post-10466962

f) Not have a capital city ranked alongside complete warzones in liveability....esp while claiming this and that rosy economic growth and income projections on a lousy inflation-ridden GDDS standard....resulting in a poor 4% long term growth prospect by Harvard (when based on actual non-inflation physical consumption trends i.e real evidence outside of BBS shoddiness + propaganda).

You have to earn some basic credibility by how you perform outside the control of BAL chetona control.... before you attempt to be believable when comparing to India in first place....given the dissonance that is now evidenced on the ground compared to paper.

Once you develop this and it will take many years still, I will be happy to converse about comparisons. Till then its just same old Chetona type attitude to say ones apples are same as anothers, without actual taste test to check.

@Tanveer666

@Farhan Bohra , this is the basic distillation of why those guys you are querying here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/wms-...t-for-indian-govt.562923/page-7#post-10575066

have a real butthurt issue with Tamils (Especially frustration at point E...BD illegals in Chennai being admitted to by their own so brazenly). They got shown the reality mirror and don't like it....hence personal attacks on the whole entirety. Increasingly non-Bangladeshis are having a harder and harder time conversing in any meaningful way with the groupthink crowd that has developed there.

@Gibbs

to ye Hazzamiyat ishq me dekhani hai kiya?

dunia apna sar hamare samne jhukati hai .:enjoy:

BD posters here seem to have been hooked to your posts all time to come. They come on hard on you. But, is it because they are soooo fond of you? Actually, various opinions should be welcome in a discussion forum. However, BD posters have very thin almost non-existent skin. While the country remains an LDC gutter, but they want people all over this Earth to shower them with flowery praises.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/wms-...t-for-indian-govt.562923/page-7#post-10574535

@bluesky, I got thread banned....just wanted to say spot on.

bahut achhe .

have a real butthurt issue with Tamils (Especially frustration at point E...BD illegals in Chennai being admitted to by their own so brazenly). They got shown the reality mirror and don't like it....hence personal attacks on the whole entirety. Increasingly non-Bangladeshis are having a harder and harder time conversing in any meaningful way with the groupthink crowd that has developed there.

Disgusting behavior, But not unexpected from this lot in PDF, They have been abusing Burmese posters for months now @waz @Oscar @WebMaster fyi with derogatory terms, Now targeting Tamil people.. The inability to communicate without resorting to personal abuse stems from lack of either education or civility that goes hand in hand with the society one is bought up in, There are few exceptions like @Homo Sapiens @bluesky i have to admit.. But most here seems to be those from very underprivileged backgrounds that somehow managed to migrate to developed nations and discovered freedoms of expression.. Pretty sad

@A.P. Richelieu @Vergennes @Taygibay :D, thought I would share these:

DgJEBFoX4AI0s67.jpg

DgJEBFyX4AAHbQn.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom