What's new

Whatever

Nepali scholar called by ISI to slam India but the scholar understood the game and watch yourself what happened next :D

I pray to Allah that whoever has done this to this poor donkey, whether he is a PTI supporter or anyone, may go through the same torture in his life.. before his death.. Ya Allah make those who have gone to this extent an example for the generations to come.. Ameen.

Last edited:

May the criminals find punishment in this world too.

It was horrible reading the wounds that this donkey got.

Donkeys are especially given short shrift in South Asia - Gaddhe ka baccha and all that.

However the Western world also contributes to this criminality via dismissive words like "like an a55.

Last edited:

Bro thanks for sharing this. I wanted to make a thread on this but could not find the video. There few things to note here. How can 8kg explosives makes suck a big death toll.
1. The explosive is C4 which is not available to terrorist in Afghanistan so it means that explosives is coming from Syrian war this explains ISIS being airlifted to Afghanistan.
2. The death toll was high because most of crowd was sitting down and bomber detonated standing this giving most of victims head injuries.
3. The medical facilities were at distance and the area was remote.

If true then the hopefully the first in a series of actions to avenge Shaheed Siraj Raisani.Kudos Hazrat
@BHarwana Our ISI cleaning teams are hopefully working overtime, hope they get a bonus of 5 star:lol::agree: Beef biryani

I have some info will post after confirmation. :-)

Bro thanks for sharing this. I wanted to make a thread on this but could not find the video. There few things to note here. How can 8kg explosives makes suck a big death toll.
1. The explosive is C4 which is not available to terrorist in Afghanistan so it means that explosives is coming from Syrian war this explains ISIS being airlifted to Afghanistan.
2. The death toll was high because most of crowd was sitting down and bomber detonated standing this giving most of victims head injuries.
3. The medical facilities were at distance and the area was remote.
Agencies will be on to all this, hopefully actions in response have already begun "cough" "cough" Parkash Sena .Kudos bhai

May the criminals find punishment in this world too.

It was horrible reading the wounds that this donkey got.

Donkeys are especially given short shrift in South Asia - Gaddhe ka baccha and all that.

However the Western world also contributes to this criminality via slang words like "like an a55.
I hope action is taken against these filthy vermins.Kudos

I have some info will post after confirmation. :-)
The smiley says it all:cheers:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom