What's new

Whatever

@Desert Fox @Psychic @LeGenD @Imran Khan

Worth reading this thread to see somewhat behind the scenes opinions of some members here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/uyghur-concentration-camps.560751/

@Imad.Khan we may have our differences on issues, but you show consistency unlike so many, respect to you.
and one member wants a similar treatment for the Pakistanis at the hands of Chinese. Shameful and utterly disgusting.
we should call a spade a spade. It takes a lot of courage to accept a bitter truth.

At the entrance gate of a university in South Africa the following message was posted for contemplation:

*"Destroying any nation does not require the use of atomic bombs or the use of long range missiles. _It only requires lowering the quality of education and allowing cheating in the examinations by the students._"*

Patients die at the hands of such doctors.

Buildings collapse at the hands of such engineers.

Money is lost at the hands of such economists & accountants.

Humanity dies at the hands of such religious scholars.

Justice is lost at the hands of such judges...

*"The collapse of education is the collapse of the nation."*

Please share if you agree.

international norms should be followed..thats what i am saying..just check who gets how much pay in europe and USA
mate we can't even match the europe or usa in minimum wage department how can we pay doctors in eight figures.
hope you don't mind me moving discussion here to avoid the further derailment of that thread

mate we can't even match the europe or usa in minimum wage department how can we pay doctors in eight figures.
hope you don't mind me moving discussion here to avoid the further derailment of that thread
i didnt say to match tme, i said to follow the norm...

let say they pay 50 dollars to doctor and 10 to teacher than we should pay 10 rupees to teacher and 50 to a doctor(see its 100x difference but ratio is the same) because otherwise things will not work..

29718262672_26a02d8fc0_o.jpg

i didnt say to match tme, i said to follow the norm...

let say they pay 50 dollars to doctor and 10 to teacher than we should pay 10 rupees to teacher and 50 to a doctor(see its 100x difference but ratio is the same) because otherwise things will not work..

Why not let free market set it out? Too much intervention early on in economic development just causes more problem than its worth because govts are inept.

Discussion was closed so I post here:

Bangladeshi girls are pot bellied !!!
I thought BDians possess the least BMI crown in the world!
But I agree with you regarding the racial slurr... but that idiot @Nilgiri probably deserved it.

Coming from iajdani the ugliest looking self-claimed "mongol" in the world...:rofl:

Exactly ,but how can we convince moderators?

Why does it matter so much to you everyone needs to be on the 3-million narrative style plantation? No space for any dissent or free thinking or self pot shots?

But now probably it's clear that it's not the real bluesky.

What's actually clear is the amount of paranoia going on here.

are generally fatty because they eat too much of rice, are lazy to do house works and sleep in the afternoons. I am talking about higher middle class and rich people.

and they like to watch stupid Indian soap operas as their hobby...and raise a big stinking ruckus if the BD males in household wants to watch something more important :lol:

@Black_cats, do not talk to me as if i have no eyes to see how ugly some of our people are. But, it is not my point. I want to protest all the racial slurs you guys bring out time to time when you lose a debate. I want to ask are we the Muslims of Bengal so handsome that it causes us to criticize other racial groups?

We are not Arab or Persian Muslims. We are a mix of Austrik, Negro, Dravidian and Mongolians. There is also a mix of people from Afghanistan, central asia, north India etc. But, the mixing made us a group with faces that look like 5 in Bengali, with wide nose and negroid skin. Read anthropology books to understand what I am saying.

So, being such a group of people ourselves how can we criticize others' facial features. Even today, the white people would not use the slurs to insult the Tamils the way our idiot posters do.

Honestly dude, Bangladeshi members here are a very weird bunch overall. I still do not judge real life average Bangladeshis on this ugly racist butthurt complex shown here....maybe defence board just brings out more of these kind of people in BD case with severe inferiority complex. Very few are reasonable people like you, @Skies and @Zabaniyah

Forget white ppl (for opinion on Tamil ppl etc), even Pakistanis % wise on this board I found do not have anywhere near this level of complex (and there is actual cause for major grievance in real life etc between us)... it is why I made friends with good number of them even... like @django @Desert Fox @Zibago @PaklovesTurkiye and many more like that...overall I found very very few Pakistanis here to be racially abusive like this (esp with no instigation), it is a credit to their people.

In contrast we got this racially-abusive creature declaring you are not from Muslim background , not for second thinking about whether its own behaviour fits as a basic decent muslim threshold (i.e being racist) :

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/at-c...a-income-by-2020.560772/page-15#post-10536671

Truly some of the worst people in the world are hypocrites and ingrates...i.e those that do not follow the moral guidance set by the almighty, but then try to band under HIS name just for their disgusting hatred and other emotional complex.

@Psychic

No space for any dissent or free thinking or self pot shots?
There should be a lot of space. But suddenly if someone turn 180 degree then it's absurd.
He used to call the Indians miser , cheap, and the largest shi$hole in the known universe bla bla bla .... I hope you didn't forget those days .
Suddenly what happened to him that he has turned 180 ?
Bangladesh was almost same in few months ago, and same goes for India.
You and other Indian can consider India as Elysium that's not my concern, and our Bangladeshi ministers can claim Bangladesh will be developed nation by 2041, still I have know headache . I try not to pay attention to such childish and unrealistic matters. Bangladesh became very much stable in some sectors specially in electricity sector but that doesn't necessarily mean that it will be developed by 2041 as Awami minister said , and also no reason to reject all development that BNP guys do.
But tell me can a country turn into heaven and another one turn in to hell in few months?
So there is no reason turning 180 degree for any one .

So I have 2 opinion here, the first is, either his account could be comprised, as no one can suddenly turn 180 degree.
And second possibility is he was always such unpredictable from the beginning , but it's you guys who know it better, as I became regular since last December.

However, I am just narrating the fact,( like if @idune return and start praising BAL, I will do the same ,as no reason for him praising BAL suddenly by turning 180 degree ) and other than that I don't have slightest interest about others personal matter.

If his account is compromised , if he is the same person and suddenly changed ( that is highly unlikely) , or if from the beginning he ( actually )was such unpredictable who turn left and right whenever necessary, still that doesn't concern me a bit, and I also don't care.

Just I will never hesitate to say that black is black and white is white.
Thank you. @Nilgiri

Last edited:
There should be a lot of space. But suddenly if someone turn 180 degree then it's absurd.

But who gets to decide its a 180 degree turn? Biased people like you lot? You realise where @Skies opinion on it falls right? Or is skies also a compromised/hacked account? Do you realise how ridiculous you lot are sounding? People are not allowed to shift their opinions and have reversals?

He used to call the Indians miser , cheap, and the largest shi$hole in the known universe bla bla bla .... I hope you didn't forget those days .

He was also a staunch free speech advocate (when me and him would conflict so much, he never called for me to be silenced, I never did likewise either) and remains one now. That is hallmark of a basic quality poster.

Quite unlike you lot (always calling for this and that ban on this and that ppl you don't like). Very few of you guys have followed @bluesky and me interacting outside BD subforum....so you are ill-informed on why he is changing stance on some issues (and vice-versa)....and his growing frustration with BD members continued deluded lunacy and complete groupthink.

But who gets to decide its a 180 degree turn? Biased people like you lot? You realise where @Skies opinion on it falls right? Or is skies also a compromised/hacked account?
This post seems sort of advocating for someone .

And also why did you bring @Skies here? Was I talking about him?
I was talking about @bluesky, not about @Skies !!
Beside @Skies is BNP supporter, and if he suddenly start praising BAL in 2 months without any reason , surely I will doubt that he could be another person as no reason for him (@Skies) praising Awami League suddenly, as Awami League didn't make Bangladesh heaven.

Simply 180 degree turn is an opinion, based on his past (@bluesky) activities in this sub forum, I feel it and I said. But now are you giving the space of free thinking? Or are you trying to impose your line of thinking?

Do you realise how ridiculous you lot are sounding? People are not allowed to shift their opinions and have reversals?
I don't want to comment about others, I just can say I already answered this question . Reversals and sudden 180 degree is not the same. Still if that's the fact then that's fine I have no headache. And my opinion was clear, either his account is compromised or he ( @bluesky) is always such a pendulum who repeatedly change his side, either one is true. Don't know what is the reality.

He was also a staunch free speech advocate (when me and him would conflict so much, he never called for me to be silenced, I never did likewise either) and remains one now. T
I believe I already made it clear. Critisizing him doesn't mean that I am asking him to stop. He can bash BD and praise India, or again change his side whenever he wish ,why it should bother me? But when I feel something odd, I will clearly say it.

Very few of you guys have followed @bluesky and me interacting outside BD subforum
I hardly visit other forums and I am talking about BD subforum. That's why other forum discussion is irrelevant in this case.
Now end of discussion about @bluesky with you .

PS :
We can any time discuss on anything and any topic, but not about other user. Long ago I clearly stated that I don't like this fact that someone is speaking for another one, and it's totally unacceptable for me,as you only can speak for yourself, not for your friends from both BD and Pakistan.

I always love to take my own decision without others inspiration.
Thanks and end of discussion.
Now it's up to you if you want to put an end of this (bluesky) topic positively or negetively . But from me it's my final reply about this topic .
@Nilgiri

Last edited:
This post seems sort of advocating for someone .

And also why did you bring @Skies here? Was I talking about him?
I was talking about @bluesky, not about @Skies !!
Beside @Skies is BNP supporter, and if he suddenly start praising BAL in 2 months without any reason , surely I will doubt that he could be another person as no reason for him (@Skies) praising Awami League suddenly, as Awami League didn't make Bangladesh heaven.

Simply 180 degree turn is an opinion, based on his past (@bluesky) activities in this sub forum, I feel it and I said. But now are you giving the space of free thinking? Or are you trying to impose your line of thinking?

I don't want to comment about others, I just can say I already answered this question . Reversals and sudden 180 degree is not the same. Still if that's the fact then that's fine I have no headache. And my opinion was clear, either his account is compromised or he ( @bluesky) is always such a pendulum who repeatedly change his side, either one is true. Don't know what is the reality.

I believe I already made it clear. Critisim isn't asking him to stop. He can bash BD and praise India, or again change his side why it should bother me? But when I feel something odd, I will clearly say it.

I hardly visit other forums and I am talking about BD subforum. That's why other forum discussion irrelevant in this case.
Now end of discussion about @bluesky with you .

PS :
We can any time discuss on anything and any topic, but not about other user. Long ago I clearly stated that I don't like this fact that someone is speaking for another one, and it's totally unacceptable for me,as you only can speak for yourself, not for your friends from both BD and Pakistan.

I always love to take my own decision without others inspiration.
Thanks and end of discussion.
Now it's up to you if you want to put an end of this (bluesky) topic positively or negetively . But from me it's my final reply about this topic .
@Nilgiri

I brought @Skies here because he seems to have picked up on bluesky tack, nuance and response style too. Plus you, skies and I have agreed on much esp when conversation is not about BD specifically (but larger concepts of morals, religion, society etc)

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/at-c...a-income-by-2020.560772/page-15#post-10536793

I am sure others like @Ashes and @Mage are not going to rush to declare bluesky as false flagger or hacked account either....because again they are more perceptive it seems to bluesky nature.

But too many of you are not....and any slight nuance + mirror holding over time = complete 180 reversal in short space of time because that is your perception bias on the matter.

And no why would I limit what you guys want to say and declare about him? It is simply showing up what a major BD society weakness is in the first place that has always been there lurking. You guys are doing a much better job showing all observers that than I could ever dream.....how quick you are to only want one narrative only when it comes to certain matters and it shows BD society is very brittle....actual nuance and full debate on every issues seems to be anathema.

Don't bother responding, its fine.

@Michael Corleone what do you say, has @bluesky been compromised/hacked?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom