What's new

Whatever

@Hell hound agar account complete delete karna ho tou uska liya kiya karna parra ga
Long procees hay bhai, lekin ramzan k mahinay mein neik kaam mein der kesi.

Sadka khairat kar dena, sadka wesay bhi balla ko taal deta hay.
phir maafi maangna agar kisi ka pdf pe dil tora ho to. yeh List to kaafi lambi ho gi?
Mods to akhri salute pesh karna. Unn se reference letter and character certificate bhi le lena.
Pdf khawateen k haq mein achay naseebon ki dua farmana. sab k rishtay achi jaga ho jayen.
pdf youth k liye sabak aamoz message chorr k jana. Pakistan aur afwaaj e pakistan se pyar ka darss dena.
Pdf k buzurgon se duaen lena. unn ki lambi umar ki dua maangna.
Apnay pdf doston se farewell dinner lena. ainda kahin milna to issi pyar aur mohabbat se pesh ana.

Choonkay aap sara din PDF pe bethay rehtay thay to PDF chorrnay k baad 5 waqt ka namazi ban jana, hajj umrah ki saa'dat hasil karnay ki koshish karna, apnay professional career pe tawaju dena, shaadi ker lena, bachay paida kar lena, unhein parha likha k acha insaan banana aur unhein apni pdf ki stories sunana magar pdf se duur rakhna.

Long procees hay bhai, lekin ramzan k mahinay mein neik kaam mein der kesi.

Sadka khairat kar dena, sadka wesay bhi balla ko taal deta hay.
phir maafi maangna agar kisi ka pdf pe dil tora ho to. yeh List to kaafi lambi ho gi?
Mods to akhri salute pesh karna. Unn se reference letter and character certificate bhi le lena.
Pdf khawateen k haq mein achay naseebon ki dua farmana. sab k rishtay achi jaga ho jayen.
pdf youth k liye sabak aamoz message chorr k jana. Pakistan aur afwaaj e pakistan se pyar ka darss dena.
Pdf k buzurgon se duaen lena. unn ki lambi umar ki dua maangna.
Apnay pdf doston se farewell dinner lena. ainda kahin milna to issi pyar aur mohabbat se pesh ana.

Choonkay aap sara din PDF pe bethay rehtay thay to PDF chorrnay k baad 5 waqt ka namazi ban jana, hajj umrah ki saa'dat hasil karnay ki koshish karna, apnay professional career pe tawaju dena, shaadi ker lena, bachay paida kar lena, unhein parha likha k acha insaan banana aur unhein apni pdf ki stories sunana magar pdf se duur rakhna.
Aur main cheez account kesa delete hoga?:lol:

khair hay bhai kia ho gya.
kisi dost na kaha hai uska liya pooch raha hoon.

This quote has NEVER been more relevant:

“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it”

— Mark Twain

Guy's for any of you British members of PDF that have gained weight over Ramadhan - which funny enough happens often or are considering of improving your health or maybe into body building I highly recommend PureGym. I registered with themn last month and at £30 for three month deal it was a steal. The offer is still available. So get registered and start pumping or burning your soles ....

https://www.puregym.com/

@Azadkashmir @waz @tag all UK members. I was going to tag @Vergennes but then I thought crossing the channel just for a workout might be too much ..... !!!

@Kaptaan Going to one in the town that is next to mine would be already too much and you're asking me to cross the channel ?

fde.jpg

If you can read these Adolf Hitler Quotes and not immediately equate this to 2018, then it’s working…

- “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

- “Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”

Guy's for any of you British members of PDF that have gained weight over Ramadhan - which funny enough happens often or are considering of improving your health or maybe into body building I highly recommend PureGym. I registered with themn last month and at £30 for three month deal it was a steal. The offer is still available. So get registered and start pumping or burning your soles ....

https://www.puregym.com/

@Azadkashmir @waz @tag all UK members. I was going to tag @Vergennes but then I thought crossing the channel just for a workout might be too much ..... !!!

I've already lost 4kg bro lol, I don't suffer from the problem of putting on weight thank the Lord. But then again if people decide to shove sammosas, chips, fried chicken, sugar drinks down their mouths during the month, then I am not bloody surprised they put on weight.

This quote has NEVER been more relevant:

“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it”

— Mark Twain

Indeed yet discussion comes what is supporting your country. Would policies that harm the country come under supporting your country? Or the social dynamics which are eating the country and its criticism despite the shout of the masses against it? It is a deep saying that is simply not as simple. Hmmm

If you can read these Adolf Hitler Quotes and not immediately equate this to 2018, then it’s working…

- “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

- “Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”

Haha case in point. Durand line expired in 1993. Afghan ki kahaniya apni jagah par yahan baray shehzaday hain that believe this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom