What's new

Whatever

:cheers: Bravo, well done by the sister, it is great too see the progress being made by our people especially women all over the world, long may the success continue,Kudos and congrats.
In fact, a lot of Muslim girls are doing really fine in Sweden in education. Well, Pakistani community is known for education though she is more Swedish than Pakistani (half Pakistani from her father's side). It will help us expand our business towards Pakistan.

That is great news. Congrats. I hope your better half goes on to reach pinnacle of whatever she wants to do. The world is changing. It's not question of brawn. It's a question of brain. That is what makes us premium humans. I come from a very conservative family. My dad did masters in law in 1960s, my grandad was one of the few graduates in our district pre 1947 during British rule. However my grandmother and mother are illiterate to the bone.

In reflection of changing world I let my daughter go to university and she has been approached by faculty about doing a doctorate. And I am disgusted at myself because when she was born my world shook. It was like there had been death in my family. My mum true to cultural norms had given some alms and prayed it would be boy. Today I can't believe it. My boys are regular punks but my daughter ....

Thanks. In fact it is her second masters (first after the marriage though she started it before). She has been a valuable student for her institution as she won many medals in triathlons and other athletic competitions like Vasaloppet though she didn't participate in any this year. I come from a conservative family but Alhamdulillah the tradition of education is very strong in our family both for men and women. Both my grandmothers could read write in Urdu, English and Persian. Both had high school certificates. My late mother held a Masters degree in Applied Psychology from Rutgers University and in addition to a certificate as Qaria (Reciter of the Holy Quran). She also studied international law at University of Geneva. My only sister ( my youngest sibling) has just started her house job (after completing her MBBS from KEMU). I will encourage her to do FRCS, FRCPS or even MRCP depending on her interest. Religion and education go hand in hand in our family and we have found both to be very supportive of each other.

Has PDF partnered with Gusti leather ? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
BZheLXz.jpg

OMG :o::o::o::o:the guy is bloody armed.
This guy is damn fine fellow...a patriot and a thinker through and through and in total contrast to the old opportunist and a sellout Assad Durrani who has no qualms in authoring books with RAW officer and let down the country on many international forums and the SOB acted as unauthorised self appointed representative of Pakistan. I hope he gets courtmartialed.

Listen to this very thought provoking program.

Last edited:
Hope you been having a good Ramzan buddy. Yeah I feel kinda weird tagging you now for that kinda nonsense, mah bad.
Thanks bro, doing my best considering I had to adjust me daily schedule to the fasting routine.

Lol it's all good, please continue to tag me, I cannot miss out the entertainment, though I might not partake in it.

This guy is damn fine fellow...a patriot and a thinker through and through and in total contrast to the old opportunist and a sellout Assad Durrani who has no qualms in authoring books with RAW officer and let down the country on many international forums and the SOB acted as unauthorised self appointed representative of Pakistan. I hope he gets courtmartialed.

Listen to this very thought provoking program.

The actions of Zardari and subsequent govts has been truly diabolical, the way they gave away our water is truly scandalous, I hear one of the officials who led lukewarm efforts in negotiations with India over Indus water treaty has fled the country with help from Zardari, rumours are he was bribed by RAW,,,,, once the water starts running out then all these folks who voted for these vermin will need to take a good hard look into the mirror, they only have themselves to blame,,,,,,, if only these politicians were as vocal against Indian dams as they were against the much needed Kalabagh dam,:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: truly a travesty for the nation especially the coming generations.Kudos bhai

The actions of Zardari and subsequent govts has been truly diabolical, the way they gave away our water is truly scandalous, I hear one of the officials who led lukewarm efforts in negotiations with India over Indus water treaty has fled the country with help from Zardari, rumours are he was bribed by RAW,,,,, once the water starts running out then all these folks who voted for these vermin will need to take a good hard look into the mirror, they only have themselves to blame,,,,,,, if only these politicians were as vocal against Indian dams as they were against the much needed Kalabagh dam,:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: truly a travesty for the nation especially the coming generations.Kudos bhai

We have kept masses illiterate over the decades and PPP has kept Sindhis brainwashed with Jiye Bhutto and other nationalist, parochial and linguistic slogans but sir if you watch the program carefully, it does not absolve Mushy and NS from the blame. Let's not forget that this verdict has come during NS govt and Pakistani govt in fact squandered the opportunity deliberately while most of the Indian dams were built during Musharaf's time who despite pretending to be very pro-Pakistan or anti-India kept his eyes closed on what was happening with our waters. In fact, being a dictator he was in a strong position to take unpopular and hard decision if he kept national interests foremost instead of spending his energies on appeasing foreign masters and controlling domestic politics to stay in power. They all complicit in this travesty.

However what's the way forward, we need to think about our options. We need to get this decision repealed, put a nice team of honest people to defend and punish all the Mir Jaffer regardless which corner of the world they hide, send teams to eliminate them with their families and build dams.

Oho phr to meri hamdardi ap k sath ha ,
Me ji bus masrufiat e zindagi me masruf hu
Chalo phir aik aaloo wala paratha mere liye bana doo .

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom