What's new

Whatever

33143340_1495835887187229_5086140051910295552_n.jpg

That picture was taken two days ago ..... what you want me to get a time stamp/newspaper to prove it?? I have dyed the hair and got a cut. I stil have streaks but these are soft brown so I am okay with it. And if you doubt I will post a stamp date ..
No, I don't doubt that you did it but I just wanted to see the output and enjoy :D:p:

Last edited:
A good news. My better half received her second Masters degree in IT Management in a simple ceremony at University of Umeå.

@Kaptaan @PakSword @django
:cheers: Bravo, well done by the sister, it is great too see the progress being made by our people especially women all over the world, long may the success continue,Kudos and congrats.

OMG :o::o::o::o:the guy is bloody armed.

A good news. My better half received her second Masters degree in IT Management in a simple ceremony at University of Umeå.
That is great news. Congrats. I hope your better half goes on to reach pinnacle of whatever she wants to do. The world is changing. It's not question of brawn. It's a question of brain. That is what makes us premium humans. I come from a very conservative family. My dad did masters in law in 1960s, my grandad was one of the few graduates in our district pre 1947 during British rule. However my grandmother and mother are illiterate to the bone.

In reflection of changing world I let my daughter go to university and she has been approached by faculty about doing a doctorate. And I am disgusted at myself because when she was born my world shook. It was like there had been death in my family. My mum true to cultural norms had given some alms and prayed it would be boy. Today I can't believe it. My boys are regular punks but my daughter ....

When I go to Pakistan later this year I am going to try have a picnic in this spot. Fantastic !

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom