What's new

Whatever

" This too shall pass---".
ROFL, i think salons bleach dyed hair to make them lose their color in case of hair dying botch ups. Bleach sucks out all the color and then a new dye tone is applied. For a fairer or even a slightly fairer tone best color is beige brown. A very safe option as well.

World Cup 2018
IMG_20180520_122853.jpeg
IMG_20180520_122910.jpeg
IMG_20180520_122914.jpeg
IMG_20180520_122919.jpeg

well i suppose thats his buisness and allaha.............. roza or not?

SOS. Anybody dyed their head grey/silver on PDF? If so let me know how it went. I tied at home and I have ended with a horrible yellow/orange streak. I wanted to look differant but this has taken it to altogether another level. This is pushing the enveloe for a 55 year old even a oddball like me ....
Sir, I may be able to help only if you post your latest pic ;)
If it is too much either you can dye with a darker color...or get shave your head as it is summers in the northern hemisphere.

Guys look at this zionist conspiracy .....someone post it on defence.pk facebook page
View attachment 475154
At least they have the decency of mentioning the country of origin unlike our neighbours in east who are lusting after everything Pakistan: our music, our culture, our civilisation, our food, our architecture, our produce, our water..

The irony is that his vote counts just as much as yours.
That's the core of the problem with the so called democracy. We need to add filters. Voters should also qualify a test along with candidates.

If it is too much either you can dye with a darker color...or get shave your head as it is summers in the northern hemisphere.

At least they have the decency of mentioning the country of origin unlike our neighbours in east who are lusting after everything Pakistan: our music, our culture, our civilisation, our food, our architecture, our produce, our water..

That's the core of the problem with the so called democracy. We need to add filters. Voters should also qualify a test along with candidates.
IN DEMOCRACY HEADS ARE COUNTED----------- NOT WHAT,S INSIDE THE HEAD

That picture was taken two days ago ..... what you want me to get a time stamp/newspaper to prove it?? I have dyed the hair and got a cut. I stil have streaks but these are soft brown so I am okay with it. And if you doubt I will post a stamp date ..

From the closed discussion:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/what...about-india-pakistan-dhaka-university.559808/

are such hateful like R.S.S

RSS is nationalist movement...to project them all as "hateful" is like saying your BNP is hateful in its entirety.

They have their good, neutral and bad elements...all with levels of tolerance and extremism (and how much of each of course will depend on your perspective, but nothing is 100% or 0%)....as does non-RSS parts of India too (the much bigger society)... RSS has a muslim wing now, I wonder if you know:

http://www.muslimrashtriyamanch.org/

Any equivalents from your BNP or JEI for Hindus or Buddhists etc? Or are they suddenly somehow beyond comparison because they are BD and thus perfect in every way (i.e just ignore what BD people did to unarmed pro-Pakistan bengalis, even their innocent families....or later did to CHT tribes...or do to their own bangabandhu and then ziaur...and then more recently their own bloggers, hindu civilians and patrons in Gulshan Bakery or even their own military people in Pilkhana?)

So please, do not act as though you are complete goody-goody either (w.r.t to these Pakistanis here giving message you don't like, as imperfect as we all are)....we all saw what you have told fellow muslims in Bangladesh that you do not agree with about something (in your anger or even normal moments). If you get to label them as munafiq/not proper muslim etc....suddenly its bad for Pakistanis to do that to you?...or identify you as different race/culture etc?

That goes for the disgusting Billu as well, he pretends to be all "sane" and "nice" (projecting that only on Pakistanis that will get along with him in someway)....I have seen him at his worst, and its quite revolting...stuff that Prophet Muhammad would condemn and abhor guaranteed....so I implore you not to buddy up with this pathetic example for your country/society that is Billu (who sways back and forth as the wind of his emotions takes him, I could post the examples where he has muttered the worst filth against Pakistanis and their country in quite contrast to his sweet forked tongue now, but don't feel like spending the time finding all of that). After all its not surprising he simply labels Pakistanis like @django @Desert Fox and @PAKISTANFOREVER and whoever else he feels like as Indian/sanghi...simply because they do not have such a buddy-buddy complex for Bangladesh that his feelz dictate should be there....and what other agenda can they have but to be an Indian agent?

If you are truly interested in actually winning this argument where it matters, rather than spout your holier than holy complex, please set example in real life, than preaching here. Goody-goody spouting complex is quite frankly stupid, why don't you let India tear half of your country away now, and lets see what you have to say for those (previously) Bangladeshis that let them do it and aided them?....would you still identify with them as Bengali, muslim, culture or race like you may have before? You have to first put yourselves in people shoes rather than preach idealism you yourself do not follow to the T or even close (everyone is imperfect and has sin in them, that is what unify us more than anything in the world). We must strive to be better by setting example rather than preaching.

@Psychic

From the closed discussion:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/what...about-india-pakistan-dhaka-university.559808/

RSS is nationalist movement...to project them all as "hateful" is like saying your BNP is hateful in its entirety.

They have their good, neutral and bad elements...all with levels of tolerance and extremism (and how much of each of course will depend on your perspective, but nothing is 100% or 0%)....as does non-RSS parts of India too (the much bigger society)... RSS has a muslim wing now, I wonder if you know:

http://www.muslimrashtriyamanch.org/

Any equivalents from your BNP or JEI for Hindus or Buddhists etc? Or are they suddenly somehow beyond comparison because they are BD and thus perfect in every way (i.e just ignore what BD people did to unarmed pro-Pakistan bengalis, even their innocent families....or later did to CHT tribes...or do to their own bangabandhu and then ziaur...and then more recently their own bloggers, hindu civilians and patrons in Gulshan Bakery or even their own military people in Pilkhana?)

So please, do not act as though you are complete goody-goody either (w.r.t to these Pakistanis here giving message you don't like, as imperfect as we all are)....we all saw what you have told fellow muslims in Bangladesh that you do not agree with about something (in your anger or even normal moments). If you get to label them as munafiq/not proper muslim etc....suddenly its bad for Pakistanis to do that to you?...or identify you as different race/culture etc?

That goes for the disgusting Billu as well, he pretends to be all "sane" and "nice" (projecting that only on Pakistanis that will get along with him in someway)....I have seen him at his worst, and its quite revolting...stuff that Prophet Muhammad would condemn and abhor guaranteed....so I implore you not to buddy up with this pathetic example for your country/society that is Billu (who sways back and forth as the wind of his emotions takes him, I could post the examples where he has muttered the worst filth against Pakistanis and their country in quite contrast to his sweet forked tongue now, but don't feel like spending the time finding all of that). After all its not surprising he simply labels Pakistanis like @django @Desert Fox and @PAKISTANFOREVER and whoever else he feels like as Indian/sanghi...simply because they do not have such a buddy-buddy complex for Bangladesh that his feelz dictate should be there....and what other agenda can they have but to be an Indian agent?

If you are truly interested in actually winning this argument where it matters, rather than spout your holier than holy complex, please set example in real life, than preaching here. Goody-goody spouting complex is quite frankly stupid, why don't you let India tear half of your country away now, and lets see what you have to say for those (previously) Bangladeshis that let them do it and aided them?....would you still identify with them as Bengali, muslim, culture or race like you may have before? You have to first put yourselves in people shoes rather than preach idealism you yourself do not follow to the T or even close (everyone is imperfect and has sin in them, that is what unify us more than anything in the world). We must strive to be better by setting example rather than preaching.

@Psychic
Cool down, with these words R.S.S or sanghis I don't generalize.
All are slang words in BD, as razakar, you see even in that video kids were generalizing Pakistanis with razakars because of their ignorance!
So when I use those words it's only as slang words for specific peoples not for the entire group.

In BD, r.s.s/sanghi, Jamati, razakar, Awami chetona league all became such words, and we use them without any intention and we all use them to hateful folks.
So when I use such words my intention is only to hateful peoples in general and it was not indicated to every one or not even to that party.
I know that Mr Abdul kalam is BJP president, do I call him r.s.s or sanghi ? I don't.
I introduce myself as razakar although I was born more than a decade after 1971 . So how I am a razakar?
I call myself razakars only to oppose those BD hate mongers who are from Muslim families but love to degrade others who don't follow them.
In return I call them sanghi r.s.s, it's just like this.
PS :in Facebook pages of R.S.S are not even official pages.
So if their ( unofficial hatemomgers) manner is worse then it necessarily doesn't apply to good BJP leaders.
@Nilgiri

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom