What's new

Whatever

SOS. Anybody dyed their head grey/silver on PDF? If so let me know how it went. I tied at home and I have ended with a horrible yellow/orange streak. I wanted to look differant but this has taken it to altogether another level. This is pushing the enveloe for a 55 year old even a oddball like me ....

SOS. Anybody dyed their head grey/silver on PDF? If so let me know how it went. I tied at home and I have ended with a horrible yellow/orange streak. I wanted to look differant but this has taken it to altogether another level. This is pushing the enveloe for a 55 year old even a oddball like me ....

Take the inspiration from rooster and go out on the streets confidently!
c072f46b5e77ed3bfb7133d8205d3d05.jpg

Take the inspiration from rooster and go out on the street confidently!
Thanks for that. I was sat here. Frustrated, trapped inside looking at the mirror thinking "what am going to do"?

Now I am still stuck but laughing .... hahaha !

Some of my hair is growing grey so I thought. Hey why not turn that into a plus. Thoughts of Tom Cruise with a silver highlights in Collateral came up. Went for a sophisticated, distinquished look but ended up a rooster ....

Ahh life !

I know exactaly where I was on certain summer day in 1989. In Bradford city centre with my brothers. Go to 1:20 and see the three dudes walking. I am the tall right one. @Levina

yXBteWO.png

Embrace the new look while it lasts :woot:

Those pakistanis who say we and indians are same people. We have same language ,same culture and mainly same culture as indians are shameless beyghairats, they are those beghairats who will sell their moms for some cheap bucks and post their wives nude pix online. Shameless creatures.

" This too shall pass---".

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom