What's new

Whatever

Most poets, philosophers, spiritualists and people connected with literary background, when write on the topic of "eyes" whether in praise or explanation or attraction, forget that the most important incident in history related to eyes, which is the witnessing of Allah by Hazrat Muhammad SAW in the skies in one night.

The image of Allah, settled in the glances of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW), the only eyes in the world to see Allah up-close sitting on the throne.

One can only imagine the shine, the radiance, the gaze, the glow, the dazzle, the sparkle and the radiance emitting from the eyes of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) afterwards, wherever they would set, alighting the flame of Allah's Noor, in the hearts of the believers and non-believers.

It would have taken great courage to look directly in those eyes and not get be-dazzled by those mesmerizing eyes.

No comments
IMG_20180514_091854.jpg

Most poets, philosophers, spiritualists and people connected with literary background, when write on the topic of "eyes" whether in praise or explanation or attraction, forget that the most important incident in history related to eyes, which is the witnessing of Allah by Hazrat Muhammad SAW in the skies in one night.

The image of Allah, settled in the glances of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW), the only eyes in the world to see Allah up-close sitting on the throne.

One can only imagine the shine, the radiance, the gaze, the glow, the dazzle, the sparkle and the radiance emitting from the eyes of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) afterwards, wherever they would set, alighting the flame of Allah's Noor, in the hearts of the believers and non-believers.

It would have taken great courage to look directly in those eyes and not get be-dazzled by those mesmerizing eyes.

There is no historical proof that Prophet saw Allah.

Religious discussions are not allowed and I was given a last warning but I cannot let this one go.

There is no historical proof that Prophet saw Allah.

Religious discussions are not allowed and I was given a last warning but I cannot let this one go.

I was expecting this, for someone to come along without comprehending the essence of the post : Eyes. What those sacred eyes glanced at throughout the journey and then rested upon the beloved that no living ever did and then returned with glory and gifts, shine and royal divinity.

Yes please don't let this one go, argue and debate and quarrel and bicker and dispute through references from everywhere.

I have typed in post 73412 what i wanted to and that's it;i'm lost in the thoughts of those amazing eyes. You do what you have to do.

I was expecting this, for someone to come along without comprehending the essence of the post : Eyes. What those sacred eyes glanced at throughout the journey and then rested upon the beloved that no living ever did and then returned with glory and gifts, shine and royal divinity.

Yes please don't let this one go, argue and debate and quarrel and bicker and dispute through references from everywhere.

I have typed in post 73412 what i wanted to and that's it;i'm lost in the thoughts of those amazing eyes. You do what you have to do.

Human eyes cannot grasp Lords Glory. God chose to speak to Moses from a burning bush too.
What happened during the Miraaj is between God and His servant. Conjecture will lead us nowhere in the discussion.

If you side with Putin and Minions, you pay the price. If you side with Trump, all die.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom