What's new

Whatever

@Hamartia Antidote @Gomig-21

I have always wanted to know why some spacecraft are covered in gold/copper-colored foil. Below is I think China's moon rover. What is the foil material and why is it used ??

blob.jpg

@Ashes @Mage

They have progressed the conspiracy theory to @bluesky being some account of mine? or someone else.something else like that? All because bluesky refused to accept any credibility of the kangaroo court set up by some self-appointed feelz-authority? @Gibbs

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/japa...-in-aid-next-week.561721/page-2#post-10541682

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/japa...-in-aid-next-week.561721/page-2#post-10541798

Gee @Michael Corleone where have we seen that before? :rofl:

The funniest part is the 300 Taka tea CGI guy talking about (me?) supposedly posting at odd hours, when he is posting at 1 am his time (if he really is in cali) this conspiracy chit lol.

@madokafc @Centaur
Uh......what happened?

Well don't bother replying....because I don't know when I'll check back.,

(1. Goberment
2. Dankistan
3. Bob and Vegena
4. Quetta(Fraud)
5. Cuck and all that)
In other words. Deja Vu and Very Lonely Luke.

Last edited:
Lol I think the French are in just as crappy of a situation as the Germans are. In fact, Germany's situation worsened only after mother Merkel let in millions of overwhelmingly military age men in 2015. Whereas France was already a African colony in Europe decades before that.

@American Pakistani since the thread has been closed, let me explain it here,

Rewind your memory too and dumb that brainwashed material. The generals have no choice because your leader Mujib traitor had the entire plan setup already in 1970 in Tripura and agartala. Your Mujib traitor presented tons of demands in sort of points, some points were negotiable but others were outright treason. Still Pakistan send several officials for negotiations. Your Mujib then use his second part of plan and started instigating youth of Bangladesh and history tells us, when a population start rising there is bloodshed and so that happened, once Pakistani forces tried to stop those youths and in that process even used deadly force, your Mujib advertised that as Pakistan's oppression on Bangladesh. What happened afterwards is all known.

So don't just blame Bhutto as your own leader Mujib was involved in a much bigger game than Bhutto could ever imagine. Bhutto was inexperienced and if Mujib was honest, he would've pushed for negotiations, but his sole aim was to work on Indian interests and to make Bangladeshi people believe that independence is what was needed.
Bangladesh targets 7.8% economic growth in new fiscal year

To understand the truth behind Agartala Conspiracy Case, you need to take a look at its prelude.

There was a Presidential Election in Pakistan in 1965 when Martial Law administrator Ayub Khan fought against Fatima Jinnah. In East Pakistan, Fatima Jinnah was the clear favourite where she enjoyed overwhelming support of the people. The main architect behind Fatima Jinnah's election campaign in East Pakistan was Sheikh Mujib. Though Ayub Khan won the election through rigging and votes on gun-point from the electorates, whatever votes Fatima Jinnah received, they were mostly from East Pakistan.

The unfair and illegitimate election of 1965 left the people in East Pakistan dejected since they were determined to bring back democracy in Pakistan. Ayub Khan, quite rightly, feared a mass pro-democratic movement in East Pakistan which would be led by Sheikh Mujib. And that's when the Agartala Conspiracy Case was filed. However, that didn't stop the mass pro-democratic uprising to take place in 1969 which eventually overthrew Ayub Khan.

Regarding the Six Points, it was precisely presented to end the dictatorship in Pakistan by demanding provincial autonomy for East Pakistan under a Federal Government of Pakistan, right after the sham 1965 election. Do clarify which part of it was a treason. Yet, I believe all of the 6 points would have been buried to death if the democratic elections of 1970 was recognised and accepted by Yahya Khan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom