What's new

Whatever

A measure of a man is what he walks in.

Indeed it is.

I was once complimented on my shoes by a clothing store salesman. He said they ( dark brown, not brogues ) were elegant.

So I went to gentlemens shoe outfitters Loakes in Leeds. Wow what service. You get tea served while you relax on a leather recliner and get your feet sized.

Nice !!

I settled for Redgraves in my fav tan colour. The quality is superfluous and come with 10 year guarantee. Shod with Dainite studded rubber soles these things are comfortable and designed to eat miles in style.

Okay.

The British still do the best in quality craftsmanship.

Okay.

The cheaper Loakes are made in India which I of course conspiciously avoided buying.

I see.

CABceGb.jpg

HZkkV93.jpg

They are nice.

I was. Then I matured. Now I am not 'homophobic' but rather indifferent to them.
If I might ask Sir ?
Which experiences shaped your Perception to see them in a indifferent way rather than being Homophobic towards them ?

If I might ask Sir ?
Which experiences shaped your Perception to see them in a indifferent way rather than being Homophobic towards them ?
Okay. A good question. A slow realization that maybe they are born that way like I was born tall and male. I am not saying some choose to be gays but there is lots of studies that now suggest it coould be genetic - that is they are hardwired. That makes them differant. It takes a open mind to accomodate. I still don't like the idea of homosexaulity, indeed the thought gives me creeps but as long as they do it in private and don't shove it in my life I can live with that. I won't vilify them for it. I certainly would not like to cultivate hatred against them. I hope that explains.

Okay. A good question. A slow realization that maybe they are born that way like I was born tall and male. I am not saying some choose to be gays but there is lots of studies that now suggest it coould be genetic - that is they are hardwired. That makes them differant. It takes a open mind to accomodate.
http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/5375#.Ws-phNycHIU
http://amazinghealth.com/13.06.24-identical-twin-studies-prove-homosexuality-is-not-genetic
Hope it helps !
I still don't like the idea of homosexaulity, indeed the thought gives me creeps but as long as they do it in private and don't shove it in my life I can live with that. I won't vilify them for it. I certainly would not like to cultivate hatred against them. I hope that explains.

Don't be so selfish Sir ,
Their population is increasing day by day !
https://totallythebomb.com/5-things-that-are-turning-your-child-gay

Last edited:
@Ocean & @Valar. Knows it Better ! (Who , How ,When everything )

Bro, don't take anyone seriously on internet especially when you never even met them. Too many weirdos online these days(including me).

Anyway, watch some movie this weekend and spend less time on internet.

How about:
500 Days of Summer(movie)
How I met your mother(lengthy sit com TV show)

Back
Top Bottom