What's new

Whatever

LOL
IMG_20180415_082257.jpg

PDF these days is just about rapes and brahmins and religious discussions...........

pathetic enndians have ruined pdf

What were the gold old days like?

i never saw any golden days here..... i guess people were quite happy when Panama verdict was announced.

these days its just rape and ethno fascism and to compile the misery sectarian and religious debates.

none of this interests me so i am kinda bored these days on the forum

Trying to think of the member that not too long ago said Godzilla was currently living in the Mediterranean Sea

@Nilgiri that thread is locked i think by mod waz as u had tagged him there for that reason.

That news was published in an indian news paper and it was an opinion piece by some journo, i just added it here.

I dont know how and why u assumed that i am calling all of the Indians as rapists, i didnt even make any such post nor do i ever in any other disucssion. I dont even agree with such assumption. Daily we will find numerous rape news from indian news sites ,if i had to enjoy some score settling I would have shared them daily. I normally post socially relevant reports.

As of ur whole comment about extrapolating whole society etc then u can read this post ihad made just few days back

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pata...ns-of-sexual-misconduct.553741/#post-10414509

As of ur example about brit grooming gangs, i would still say how is it mine or any other pakistanis issue when its happening in uk with one of the best police forces in the world that are sitting idle and doing nothing abt it. As of owning brit pakistanis good traits then i do own those who were raised in pak and later moved to uk. For ones born and bred there like amir khan I could care less. Additionally, pedophilia already is a huge issue amongst white population and grooming gangs have now become a part of the whole problem that has been left untackled by local uk authorities for long.

Had u mentioned qasur yes then I would say yes thats our problem. Pakistan itself has numerous issues relating to harassment and sexual crimes. No one is denying it. Infact ihad extensively covered on one recent rape incident in pakistan and indian posters were jumping in those threads and were posting news to get chatkharas out of it, yet none of us pakistani posters made a huge deal out of it nor reported to the mods, aur agar hum report kar bhi dain tau mods kuch nahi kartay so we just dont report yea but if its a news against uk then ur thread will be locked within blink of an eye.

Anyways the reason i posted that article, (by the way even the content of article was pretty okay , Anyways that article mentioned 40 pc youths surveyed in goa watch rape p.orn. I was reading other day rape p.orn is becoming increasingly popular around the world and is one of the major causes in child abuse cases. ) was because it was the first time ever we saw people from any country actually coming out in demonstrations to support the rapists of a child in one of the most gruesome rape-murder cases.

And there are still some indian posters here who even now are defending asifas rapists. The thread was also more directed at them.

Last edited:
Last edited:
@El Sidd @Desert Fox @I.R.A @Ocean

80-20 Hypergamy Rule

She, being a woman, obviously copied this from a man who came up with the original:

The only difference being that the male "unicorns" actually exist unlike the female "unicorn".

I couldn't access / read the link provided by you, so did my own search of 80/20 and read some stuff here

So my comment would be based on what I read in this link, this 80 /20 research or study (whatever we call it) is it based on after taking into account different geographic locations, cultures, rituals, habits, dependency status, education background?

I think the talk that 20% alphas get to fck 80% lot is bit stretched no? And personally I consider the 80% lot the most emotionally unstable and sort of fools, who can be easily manipulated. The ones who chant slogans of equal rights (amongst that lot) are the most easiest to manipulate you know.

So my comment would be based on what I read in this link, this 80 /20 research or study (whatever we call it) is it based on after taking into account different geographic locations, cultures, rituals, habits, dependency status, education background?

I reckon the numbers are from the developed countries as they substantially have a good record of data collection over the course of time. You can apply this 80-20 rule throughout the world at any point in time because it's essentially based upon the human nature, rather than limited to cultures, ethnicities etc. Harems is another historic and contemporary example where multiple woman will have no problem sharing a supposed alpha amongst themselves rather than having what they consider a beta for each of themselves. Tinder is a modern day harem where guys have actually conducted experiments and posted them online proving the 80-20 principle to be quite genuine.

I think the talk that 20% alphas get to fck 80% lot is bit stretched no?

Not at all. Just look around you and hear the stories, there's plenty of evidence. In terms of Pakistan, I am sure there are far more virgin guys getting married and finding out their S/O without the seal. If there we are to undertake a genuine survey on our high-school and college campuses, the number of sexually active females will be MUCH higher than that of males, I am certain.

And personally I consider the 80% lot the most emotionally unstable and sort of fools, who can be easily manipulated. The ones who chant slogans of equal rights (amongst that lot) are the most easiest to manipulate you know.

Emotionally unstable, yes. Fools, not at all..or at least not on purpose. They can be easily manipulated? Only some of them, the vast majority use their v@ginas to manipulate and get ahead in life because that's all they have to offer. It begins from their childhood, daddy's princess syndrome. Of course males are to blame because they've essentially lost their self respect and fallen into v@gina worship. Tharak Republic.

I am against the notion of victimizing any gender, male or female, because this sort of absolves the women of their own responsibility. She cheats, or make terrible life decisions, or destroys a family, or fails at school, or causes an accident, or any other screw up she is portrayed as a victim because she was "manipulated". It is always someone else's fault but their own. Zero accountability. This causes a severe backlash which has a significantly adverse effect on the genuine victims of rape, domestic abuse etc.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom