What's new

Whatever

I reckon the numbers are from the developed countries as they substantially have a good record of data collection over the course of time. You can apply this 80-20 rule throughout the world at any point in time because it's essentially based upon the human nature, rather than limited to cultures, ethnicities etc. Harems is another example where multiple woman will have no problem sharing a supposed alpha amongst themselves rather than having what they consider a beta for each of themselves. Tinder is a modern day harem where guys have actually conducted experiments and posted them online proving the 80-20 principle to be quite genuine.

So the alpha character is actually more financially stable, someone who may be physically weak but enjoys a position of authority, because of his status in the society? That points to financial insecurities of this 80% lot. Its not sexual need but sexual need being compromised at the cost of covering an insecurity that they may feel?

I don't find a difference between sex slavery and harem or as you call it the modern day tinder. Just the change of names makes it despicable otherwise its all the same ... if we look at the nature and not the form of it.

Not at all. Just look around you and hear the stories, there's plenty of evidence. In terms of Pakistan, I am sure there are far more virgin guys getting married and finding out their S/O without the seal. If there we are to undertake a genuine survey on our high-school and college campuses, the number of sexually active females will be MUCH higher than that of males, I am certain.

Nah I called them fools for this very reason ........ you think they lose their virginity to some alpha. Just try meeting the guys who keep doing this to multiple Pakistani emotional fool girls. You will notice their attitude isn't deserving of an alpha but a bastard. An alpha after all keeps his pride, dignity and self respect. Clearly defined lines. These bastards on other hand .... they don't. And once a girl has lost it before time, then it doesn't matter, she tries overcoming her insecurities by becoming a whore .... making others think that she is all modern, liberal, independent and what not ...... in actuality she knows deep down she is a loser who lost her modest and self respect at the hands of a rascal, low life scum ...... the attitude is basically escape from the reality .... and you see them being open to drugs and acting like whores.

Emotionally unstable, yes. Fools, not at all. They can be easily manipulated? Only some of them, the vast majority use their v@ginas to manipulate and get ahead in life because that's all they have to offer. It begins from their childhood, daddy's princess syndrome. Of course males are to blame because they've essentially lost their self respect and fallen into v@gina worship. Tharak Republic.

Na buddy worship is something where your deity remains the same ....... if its a different biryani every night, then its not worship but exploitation and making fool of it. As I said once they lose it ..... then it doesn't matter at all for them ........ and you can conduct a study ..... the results would amaze you ..... 90% cases would confirm that it was an emotional mistake, false promises, unrealistic dreams that led them to lay down for the first time.

They remain fool ....... for they don't understand it.

I am against the notion of victimizing any gender, male or female, because this sort of absolves the women of their own responsibility. She cheats, or make terrible life decisions, or destroys a family, or fails at school, or causes an accident, or any other screw up she is portrayed as a victim because she was "manipulated". It is always someone else's fault but their own. Zero accountability. This causes a severe backlash which has a significantly adverse effect on the genuine victims of rape, domestic abuse etc.

Fully agreed.

So the alpha character is actually more financially stable, someone who may be physically weak but enjoys a position of authority, because of his status in the society? That points to financial insecurities of this 80% lot. Its not sexual need but sexual need being compromised at the cost of covering an insecurity that they may feel?

I don't find a difference between sex slavery and harem or as you call it the modern day tinder. Just the change of names makes it despicable otherwise its all the same ... if we look at the nature and not the form of it.

Nah I called them fools for this very reason ........ you think they lose their virginity to some alpha. Just try meeting the guys who keep doing this to multiple Pakistani emotional fool girls. You will notice their attitude isn't deserving of an alpha but a bastard. An alpha after all keeps his pride, dignity and self respect. Clearly defined lines. These bastards on other hand .... they don't. And once a girl has lost it before time, then it doesn't matter, she tries overcoming her insecurities by becoming a whore .... making others think that she is all modern, liberal, independent and what not ...... in actuality she knows deep down she is a loser who lost her modest and self respect at the hands of a rascal, low life scum ...... the attitude is basically escape from the reality .... and you see them being open to drugs and acting like whores.

Na buddy worship is something where your deity remains the same ....... if its a different biryani every night, then its not worship but exploitation and making fool of it. As I said once they lose it ..... then it doesn't matter at all for them ........ and you can conduct a study ..... the results would amaze you ..... 90% cases would confirm that it was an emotional mistake, false promises, unrealistic dreams that led them to lay down for the first time.

They remain fool ....... for they don't understand it.

Fully agreed.

There's an alpha haqeeqi (pride, honourable, dignified etc.) and then there's an alpha perceived, i.e. by women. The perceived alpha is basically a bad boy. Criminal tendencies, violent etc. That is why when women are left on their accord they make terrible decisions because their decisions are based on their "tingles" and "feels" rather than wisdom, of which they're completely devoid of. Just look up online and see the amount of marriage proposals, fan mails and love letters various serial killers and mass shooters receive from women.

Women are completely responsible for their actions. Read up on AFBB http://mgtow.wikia.com/wiki/Alpha_Fux_Beta_Bux

Even the men in Pakistan should realize that whom they're marrying at age 30+ has already given the best years of her life to some other men. You're merely getting the sloppy seconds and she's just settling down for you because of the Wall http://mgtow.wikia.com/wiki/Wall

Na buddy worship is something where your deity remains the same ....... if its a different biryani every night, then its not worship but exploitation and making fool of it.

Deity is the same, the V. Men have let themselves be enslaved by women, it's as simple as that.

There's an alpha haqeeqi (pride, honourable, dignified etc.) and then there's an alpha perceived, i.e. by women. The perceived alpha is basically a bad boy. Criminal tendencies, violent etc. That is why when women are left on their accord they make terrible decisions because their decisions are based on their "tingles" and "feels" rather than wisdom, of which they're completely devoid of. Just look up online and see the amount of marriage proposals, fan mails and love letters various serial killers and mass shooters receive from women.

Women are completely responsible for their actions. Read up on AFBB http://mgtow.wikia.com/wiki/Alpha_Fux_Beta_Bux

That is why I called them fools.

You know they have strong senses, the mature ones (experienced basically) can gauge opposite gender's sexual potency in few moments .... and they do give away signs of it. The young ones are emotional fools who get deprived of their value ... in pursuit of of their dreams .... basically they lose the edge. Once its done, you lose the respect. In Pakistani context they can be summoned anytime for any pleasure ...... I hope you remember the recent Karachi case where a young girl killed her own sister.

Even the men in Pakistan should realize that whom they're marrying at age 30+ has already given the best years of her life to some other men. You're merely getting the sloppy seconds and she's just settling down for you because of the Wall http://mgtow.wikia.com/wiki/Wall

If a man in Pakistan he is marrying a 30+, then that man himself won't be young virgin .... we know how he would have spent his youth. Pakistani liberal modern wanna be are in reality psycho patients, abused over period and exploited. Any girl no matter how strong, independent, modern, confident .... she tries to appear, she can be made fool of.

Deity is the same, the V. Men have let themselves be enslaved by women, it's as simple as that.

They are the salves ...... men only enjoy for how long 5 to 10 minutes .... but who loses the most? Who is selling what? For an easy promotion, or a quick raise ...... one is selling her own self and the other is just exploiting.

somethings happening !!

all the propaganda lovers are creating threads all of a sudden in cohesion.

either someones pissed or someones gonna get pissed.

fun times !!

DbJAtWpVQAAb66x.jpg:large

Izmir is surprise here.

Back
Top Bottom