What's new

Whatever

Since this is one of my fav topics i decided to bring these posts here so that I had the liberty to talk a little more about Shiva.
One, I’m surprised that you know so much about a hindu deity. Lolz
Two, Shiva of whom you hear in stories is just a manifestation or lets say a physical representation of the original SHIVA.
When i said, Shiva is the dark matter and that shiva means “that which doesnt exist”, i meant we HINDUS believe god doesnt have a form or a shape.
Shiva was originally called Adiyogi, means the first Guru.
Infact Shiva is a subtler version of RUDRA created by Adi Shankara Acharya when Buddhism began to take over Vedic Sanatana dharma.

So I see now you a follower of Sadguru Jaggi, his concept and understanding of Shiva, he is preaching. this concept is not common withing hindus. Trimurti is the commonly and widely accepted concept. Jaggi is trying to have a balance between religion and science, which concept could be accepted by both, based on this, he is having many conflicts with traditional believes. his followers are basically more educated people who asks for explanation of everything, which normal hindu yogi/pandits fail to provide. Sadguru tries to make all religious concepts and everything scientifically accepted and proven., which sometimes does not fall under teachings of Hinduism.

e.g whatever followers of shaktism do, other common hindus from north reject it and call it devils etc. so based on audience, creating a concept which will be accepted or appreciated .......

Ghetto trash. Did you know black women have more testosterone than non-black men?

Lol I think that's their most noticeable characteristic.

2SerenaWilliams (1).jpg

serena_williams.jpg

Just when you didn't expect a surprise, life throws you a curve-ball:

@Śakra @PAKISTANFOREVER @Iqbal Ali @django @Psychic @Nilgiri

At least no humans were harmed in the making of the video above.

Why can't they just embrace their natural hair instead of wearing fake hair?

View attachment 454367

@django @Nilgiri @PAKISTANFOREVER

They should be competing with male professional weight lifters :rofl:

They obviously don't like being who they are.

Ghetto trash. Did you know black women have more testosterone than non-black men?

That's common knowledge. Everyone knows that.

Because their features are the antithesis of modern beauty standards.

They obviously don't like being who they are.
They should embrace who they are and strive to improve themselves instead of imitating/stealing other people's appearances while also blaming them for their own misery.

@Nilgiri @Psychic @The Sandman

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5384941/Dresdens-annihilation-shown-World-War-Two-video.html

I would have no choice but to. I mean there has to be some point where one realizes that only one can improve oneself.

One of the worst war crimes perpetrated along with firebombing of japanese cities.

But "winners" cannot have done war crimes on this scale basically.

May the puppy rest in peace

Hows it going bro.

A Hindu pretending to be a Pakistani to promote anti-CPEC propaganda on Youtube. At 2:28 you can hear him say "ijafa" instead of "izafa", 2:34 "Galba" instead of "Ghalba", 2:39 "majeed" instead of "mazeed".
Other videos on his channel show "oppressed Uighur Muslims" and "oppressed Baloch".

Back
Top Bottom