What's new

Whatever

27973913_1948962718766424_2122633332631669001_n.jpg

@Well.wisher
May the roadkilled rest in peace.
Better be cautious next time. I won't suggest you to raise another puppy to mitigate the intensity of the sin you committed coz your family would force you to abandon it as you've got another pet already.

Perhaps parting ways with a pet psychologically break you down. Mera Jackie :cry:

Thanks for the positive response . Yes I'll be cautious now ..

Meh, I ain't that sensitive .. I've bigger things to worry .
Meet u guys later @RealNapster tc

Always....

Your first word She would be more than enough.

Since its a feminist society aur kutton ka scene wese hi bura i had to agree with her.

Normally she should have informed the concerned authorities for the loss of wildlife.

Per phaansi na deden ye mujhe
Don't talk to me ever . Bye

The guy should have swung back whether he wins, loses or draws, would have felt much better afterwards.
I know right. Judging from his lyrics one would've thought this guy was some really tough thug but apparently not.

Must be racism and White Supremacism.....:disagree:

Jokes aside, the above is good reason why certain groups need to be kept away from civilisation. Animals can only be animals. They can't be human. That is the reality. Everyone knows it's true but non will dare admit it publicly.
My thoughts exactly. The impulsiveness to commit random acts of violence is strong within this particular group of people (to put it mildly).

I would like to say something to those girls who were sexually abused because the perpetrators thought they were connected to me. First off, laugh out loud ladies, obviously you weren't connected to me in any way. What a dumb set of guys. I'll punish them for their dumbness one day. Secondly i think now we have actually been joined into a connection by this event. You are friends to me now. You can drop by at my residence any evening for a cup of tea. I am a spiritual person of sorts and i think no event in this world is a mere coincidence. Fate tied our threads at a place and it means something. If i was not spiritual i would've never called trafficked and countlessly raped women my friends. So yea you are always welcome.

Ghetto trash. Has anyone ever seen truly successful and intelligent people from that group/heritage???
There's very few of them (one in million) and they usually run away from their own when they can afford to.

Back
Top Bottom