What's new

Whatever

No time for games here, just work :(

What part of the forum is this never seen it before.
It's PDF's version of the Bermuda triangle. You can only access it if someone tags you in this section :D

Too much fluctuation in the IQ levels in the conversation lol...it hurts my brain a lot so yep have to just laugh.
The amount of cognitive dissonance in that Black guys argument has the potential to drive even the listeners insane if not for the utter hilariousness of his demeanor and the determination with which he actually believes this jibberish he's spewing.

playing Zelda Breath of the Wild

guys...most amazing game EVAAAAR
Anyone play World of Tanks? @Nilgiri @TurkeyForever

The black guy has just proven that everything Jared Taylor has been saying since 1990 is 100% true.......lol.....lol......:rofl:

Blame all your personal failures and that of your race on racism. Even when there is no white people.............:rofl:
And yet Tariq Nasheed is actually considered the formost "intellectual" of the Black movement in America.

And yet Tariq Nasheed is actually considered the formost "intellectual" of the Black movement in America.

In that case, race realism has been proven to be a reality that can NEVER be changed. Tariq Nasheed has unintentionally proven White supremacism is true.

My brother preparing for patrol ..

E71g3J3.jpg

rwZVqWm.jpg

@Vergennes

Much respect to your brother :tup:

Showing one side of the picture and leaving the other. Isn't it intellectual dishonesty.

Myth #9: Africans live in huts.

19437610-town-2150061_1920-1517410212-650-8fdf17d1c8-1517905484.jpg

19437660-cape-town-997517_960_720-1517410240-650-4958c78e50-1517905484.jpg

Not all African people live in huts. This is a huge misconception, as the construction of large cities in Africa differs little from other megacities — there are high-rise apartment buildings, skyscrapers, and business centers. Developed architecture and infrastructure make African cities very progressive. There are still some people living in huts, such as Bushmen, but there are very few of them.

Myth #12: Africa has no cultural heritage.

19438610-2018-01-31174105-1517409685-650-6538b19e64-1517905484.jpg

Thinking about Africa, we often imagine a primitive society without a developed culture and even history. Africa is deservedly called the cradle of civilization — there are many different ancient buildings and other cultural monuments which are carefully guarded on this continent. Kenya, for example, has more than 200 architectural monuments. In addition, there are very interesting museums that are supported by the government in many African countries.

https://brightside.me/wonder-places...dium=fb_organic&utm_campaign=fb_gr_brightside

Thank you. You did a noble thing.

And it is good that you know that dogs go for the abdomen of cats.

Thanks man. Dogs usually don't eat the cats (at least not our pet dogs). They have a hardwired genetic drive that makes them see cats (or any feline family member) as a threat, and therefore like anywhere else in the animal kingdom, the natural response is to hunt down and kill the most vulnerable. i.e. the young. Before they grow big and threaten the dogs. Or more importantly, the dog's young.

Its not really the domestic dog on domestic cat thing. Its a throwback to their immediate ancestors, the wild dogs, and the larger wild cats, civets, even leopards and cheetahs. Leopards LOVE dogs. So much that they even risk human confrontation in population dense areas like Mumbai suburbs, Powai, climb into high rises, and hunt the pooches there.

Byt the way, snow (the kitten we rescued) and kit kat (her elder half sister - by one litter) have now become my friends. Much to my kids' delight. I put my hand up t the garage roof, and they come right to the edge and let me stroke their heads. But the darned things are too fidgety. They try to claw my finger. And kit kat is a biter as well. How to handle that?

Cheers, Doc

Thanks man. Dogs usually don't eat the cats (at least not our pet dogs). They have a hardwired genetic drive that makes them see cats (or any feline family member) as a threat, and therefore like anywhere else in the animal kingdom, the natural response is to hunt down and kill the most vulnerable. i.e. the young. Before they grow big and threaten the dogs. Or more importantly, the dog's young.

Its not really the domestic dog on domestic cat thing. Its a throwback to their immediate ancestors, the wild dogs, and the larger wild cats, civets, even leopards and cheetahs. Leopards LOVE dogs. So much that they even risk human confrontation in population dense areas like Mumbai suburbs, Powai, climb into high rises, and hunt the pooches there.

You are correct that the dogs don't eat the cats ( I don't know about wild dogs ). It is just an ancient mutual hatred in the way you described.

And yeah i know about Leopards from Sanjay Gandhi National Park sneaking into human habitations.

Byt the way, snow (the kitten we rescued) and kit kat (her elder half sister - by one litter) have now become my friends. Much to my kids' delight. I put my hand up t the garage roof, and they come right to the edge and let me stroke their heads. But the darned things are too fidgety. They try to claw my finger. And kit kat is a biter as well. How to handle that?

Cheers, Doc

I suppose give them some knick knacks, with you slowly depositing the said food item on the garage door and gently withdrawing, all in their full view. This will create a sense of trust.

But the problem is they will expect you to feed them and what if they come to the edge of the roof to expect food and fall off again??

You are correct that the dogs don't eat the cats ( I don't know about wild dogs ). It is just an ancient mutual hatred in the way you described.

And yeah i know about Leopards from Sanjay Gandhi National Park sneaking into human habitations.

I suppose give them some knick knacks, with you slowly depositing the said food item on the garage door and gently withdrawing, all in their full view. This will create a sense of trust.

But the problem is they will expect you to feed them and what if they come to the edge of the roof to expect food and fall off again??

I think you didn't get it. These are de facto our cats, as much as our dogs are. My maid and kids have been feeding many generations for a few years now.

The cats are trusting enough to come to me and play with me. It's just that the bigger one has a habit (per my kids) of wanting to keep nipping at your fingers as your hand tries to stroke her. Like a game? Also she's probably teething. But I guess you can't whack a cat like a pup?

Cheers, Doc

Havent played it really (I did play a bit at my friends place a cpl times for fun)....but I do follow "The Chieftain" on youtube....he's basically an actual former tanker (iraq vet i believe) that W. of tanks employs now to make their stuff more realistic etc.

He does lot of indepth tours inside the tanks etc and even more general wartime analysis etc that I learned immensely from:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChieftainWoT/videos

@jhungary

@padamchen How are you Dr sb?

Good chote. I am trying to behave.

Since you are staff now, could you check on my barrage of posts over the past two days and see how I'm doing.

Especially with the Pakistani and Islam bit.

I would appreciate some handholding here.

Also, I will stay as far away from anything Arab as possible. Let me know hows that working as well ....

@waz @Oscar @WebMaster

Cheers, Doc

Good chote. I am trying to behave.

Since you are staff now, could you check on my barrage of posts over the past two days and see how I'm doing.

Especially with the Pakistani and Islam bit.

I would appreciate some handholding here.

Cheers, Doc
You are my Inspiration and belong to respectful community.

Yes there are ideological differences but we are humans.

Whenever someone restricted you on PDF i wait for your return.

Nice to see you again.

Back
Top Bottom