What's new

Whatever

Yes i have license now Stop acting like a traffic police .

Me yahan apna dukh share kr rhi , log dekho Ajeeb Ajeeb sawal kr rhy hin .

Bibi qanoon ki baladasti

Or dukh to us puppy ki amma ko hoga. Dar badar apne kaleje ke tukre ko dhond rahi hogi. Ab uske baki bache bare hokar tumhe kaatenge. Be prepared

Yr Ajeeb bat krte ho jese me ne jaan boojh k Mar dia ho .

Habeel kabeel kay wakeel bhi yahi debate krte honge....

Agar meri adalat me case ata to me 10 kutte paalne ki saza deta. Or kutton kay social behaviour pe kitaab likhna parti.

Naam pocha tha ya ese hi ura diya?

Me ne use nhi mara , I tried saving him by moving ny car to right nd almost left the road track but he ran to right as well I don't know y ..

I feel bad but u know here the stray dogs , they are in abundance nd roam around the city nd roads so carelessly nd starts barking whenever see car .
I felt heavy so I prayed for his soul nd his family . So sad : ([/QUOTE]

Me ne use nhi mara , I tried saving him by moving ny car to right nd almost left the road track but he ran to right as well I don't know y ..

I feel bad but u know here the stray dogs , they are in abundance nd roam around the city nd roads so carelessly nd starts barking whenever see car .
I felt heavy so I prayed for his soul nd his family . So sad : (
[/QUOTE]

Hadsa hogaya ab kia kare. Cpec banne do saray kutte gayab hojaege

Hadsa hogaya ab kia kare. Cpec banne do saray kutte gayab hojaege[/QUOTE]
Bus roads pe naa aen , in ko bachane k chakkar me koi bari ghlti b ho sakti ha kisi se .

Bus roads pe naa aen , in ko bachane k chakkar me koi bari ghlti b ho sakti ha kisi se .

Bibi kutta phir chota hai or zyada izzat nahi punjab me suwar hote hain. Motay tazay.

Middle east me camel.

West me hiran shiran.

Thailand me hathi.

Hojata hai

Shes trying to soothe herself down by blaming it on the number of stray dogs on the road.

Always....

Your first word She would be more than enough.

Since its a feminist society aur kutton ka scene wese hi bura i had to agree with her.

Normally she should have informed the concerned authorities for the loss of wildlife.

Per phaansi na deden ye mujhe

@RealNapster @Mentee .. kahan ho yr tum log ..

Yar fursat e ni milti ya phir jahan fursat hoti hy wahan net ni hota.

Wesy ye chinese new year hy na. Is silsily me hamari 3 days ki chutya ho rahe parso se. Tab time mily ga pdf ghoomny ka.

I accidently killed a little puppy under my car :( ..
I was driving in a village and a puppy was there , I didn't see him and at the moment , I turned right , he also ran towards right direction nd .... oh crap :(

1 less dog for me to afraid of.

Though you are a murderer. :eek:

@Well.wisher
May the roadkilled rest in peace.
Better be cautious next time. I won't suggest you to raise another puppy to mitigate the intensity of the sin you committed coz your family would force you to abandon it as you've got another pet already.

Perhaps parting ways with a pet psychologically break you down. Mera Jackie :cry:

I accidently killed a little puppy under my car :( ..
I was driving in a village and a puppy was there , I didn't see him and at the moment , I turned right , he also ran towards right direction nd .... oh crap :(

@Well.wisher
May the roadkilled rest in peace.
Better be cautious next time. I won't suggest you to raise another puppy to mitigate the intensity of the sin you committed coz your family would force you to abandon it as you've got another pet already.

Perhaps parting ways with a pet psychologically break you down. Mera Jackie :cry:

Dogs kill cats very brutally and dogs are a global problem for humans as well, especially in India.

1 less dog for me to afraid of.

I too am scared of dogs and I hate them to the core.

Back
Top Bottom