What's new

Whatever

Ye kinsa actor hy. Pix share karo
Ye jis ne neelum k sath new film bnai ha ..
Tum neelum ko is se door le jao plj : (
images (24).jpeg

Guidance?
Man! You make me sound like an intellectual. :lol:

Jokes apart!
Whenever you need my help, I’m just a message away. :-) :tup:

Whoa!
Must confess i cant recall what was it about Chinese space ship that we had last discussed?
The video you posted here some thing shining on sky at Dubai. Remember... BTW i am trying to find.
Can i follow you mam?

The video you posted here some thing shining on sky at Dubai. Remember... BTW i am trying to find.
Can i follow you mam?
On twitter? Or on PDF?
Yes you can and I will follow you back. :tup:
I for one understand that FOLLOW is not literally following someone (lolz) but just keeping a track of someone’s posts. I too follow ppl (even those whom i dont like but just for the sake of keeping myself abreast with diff views on a topic I follow ppl.:yes4:
The video you posted here some thing shining on sky at Dubai.

Oh! That!!!

That was the debri of a Russian satellite. No body was hurt luckily. :tup:

On twitter? Or on PDF?
Yes you can and I will follow you back. :tup:
I for one understand that FOLLOW is not literally following someone (lolz) but just keeping a track of someone’s posts. I too follow ppl (even those whom i dont like but just for the sake of keeping myself abreast with diff views on a topic I follow ppl.:yes4:

Oh! That!!!

That was the debri of a Russian satellite. No body was hurt luckily. :tup:
Are you on twitter really?
I am saying about PDF btw. Secondly you are intellectual because your wonderful review on Gun mechanism impressed me a lot and our profession also matches.

our profession also matches.
Oh!
The engineers are same everywhere. :)

intellectual because your wonderful review on Gun mechanism impressed me
Did you miss my new DP? :P

Are you on twitter really?
Yes. I go by the same name.
Lesser censorship, and the fact that you can communicate to think tanks,journos and other imminent personalities directly is an advantage.
I follow Ppl like Omar quraishi,Zarrar Khurro and few other credible Pakistani journos.

Oh!
The engineers are same everywhere. :)

Did you miss my new DP? :P

Yes. I go by the same name.
Lesser censorship, and the fact that you can communicate to think tanks,journos and other imminent personalities directly is an advantage.
I follow Ppl like Omar quraishi,Zarrar Khurro and few other credible Pakistani journos.
Oh my Ghosh,
Please tell me reality behind it?
Is that your?
I think it is AKM rifle.

Please tell me reality behind it?
A very good friend of mine made this DP for me with real magazines and a real AK-47.
This AK-47 belongs to him. :-)
We believe in similar causes and support it, I guess for that reason he decided to surprise me with it.
Btw can you spot which one of the 3 magazines is empty??? :)

Back
Top Bottom