What's new

Whatever

Kill Bill whom r u placing your money on tomorrow?
Mine is on Mumbai!!

Hey brownie, nice to see you back

Well Mumbai def is playing like real champion this time, but chennai is good too. I am having a loyalty split..... :undecided::undecided::undecided:

Hey brownie, nice to see you back

Well Mumbai def is playing like real champion this time, but chennai is good too. I am having a loyalty split..... :undecided::undecided::undecided:

Loyalty split? Which team have u been cheering for? I feel both teams are poor in bowling!! Bollinger gives Chennai the edge in the dept though! But Mumbai mat pretty deep, even without Sachin!!

Loyalty split? Which team have u been cheering for? I feel both teams are poor in bowling!! Bollinger gives Chennai the edge in the dept though! But Mumbai mat pretty deep, even without Sachin!!

You are right. I am cheering for Mumbai for Sachin and Chennai for Dhoni.

What about EPL ???
Chelsea or Man Utd will win the league ??
i think Man U has d upper hans as of now...because Chelsea has to play away with liverpool

What about EPL ???
Chelsea or Man Utd will win the league ??
i think Man U has d upper hans as of now...because Chelsea has to play away with liverpool
M wearing the blue T right now!! Dude chelsea will rip Liverpool just you watch! In fact Liverpool is pathetic at Anfield!! :agree: They may even lose on purpose, cause Liverpool will not like Man u to wden the gap for max no of titles !!:lol::lol::lol:

M wearing the blue T right now!! Dude chelsea will rip Liverpool just you watch! In fact Liverpool is pathetic at Anfield!! :agree: They may even lose on purpose, cause Liverpool will not like Man u to wden the gap for max no of titles !!

West Ham United :victory::victory:

because thats my local team :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

============

Well since childhood i have been supporting Chelsea after West Ham United and the key reason is that West Ham United is my home team and chealsea my neighbours :rofl:

hey does this thing happens in pakistani punjab too????

Last edited by a moderator:
Boring Sunday afternoon !!!

Slept at 3 am last night, got up at 3 pm today :D
Can anyone beat me in such records ;)

woke up and saw the gas cylinder is empty, havent had first tea yet :(

Boring boring boring day

Now first do sth about the gas cylinder....
listen this (for 1 min)

go to gym...
or if you have dumbles at home ...work out a bit .....sara ghussa dumbles orr biceps pe nikal do:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom