What's new

Whatever

Golden words by Banu Qudsiya

IM0bwIE.jpg

Hey guys can you suggest good recipes/food since we're hosting Iftar at any point within the first week of Ramadhan. Except Samosa and Pakorahs which I don't want as its too basic. Thank you

Girl if you are doing the cooking then directions to the nearest restaurant or a mosque.

Cool thread! Can we discuss anything and every thing in here. Years since i joined this forum and many many more years since i first started visiting this website and i havnt gone through even 1% of it. Thanks @WebMaster

Cool thread! Can we discuss anything and everything in here? Many years since i joined this forum and still many many more years since i first started visiting it and i havnt explored even 1% of it. Huge wealth of information! Thanx and kudos to @WebMaster

Cool thread! Can we discuss anything and every thing in here. Years since i joined this forum and many many more years since i first started visiting this website and i havnt gone through even 1% of it. Thanks @WebMaster

Cool thread! Can we discuss anything and everything in here? Many years since i joined this forum and still many many more years since i first started visiting it and i havnt explored even 1% of it. Huge wealth of information! Thanx and kudos to @WebMaster

You can even discuss martial arts! :D

You can even discuss martial arts! :D
Ya i see but that needs onother thread to be opened as a special reference point. Why dont u do it for me.
Talking of movies, do u like horror or comdy. With the kind of mess we are living in i think comdy has a great soothing effect on the nerves. I like andaz apna apna(amir, salman)

I already know what's on the menu might post pictures, will see.

I can post a picture of Moby Dick and claim i trained him in fluent Klingon.

Oh i so hope you use better rebuttals on the streets of London.

Zinger !!

Back
Top Bottom