What's new

Whatever

I don't like depressing stuff

K dont watch then, not recommended. I chose not to show schindlers list, pianist etc to my mom, she hates that kind of stuff too.

If you like horror, have you watched the evil dead series? Old school horror mixed with comedy :P

Again- asking to you all, IS there any War related movie realized in Pakistan ?

The Conjuring, scary as hell, and i am not one to usually feel the goose bumps if you know what I mean.Kudos

Conjuring 2 was shit, and who the hell names a demon Valak, seriously, not as scary as part 1 i laughed most of the way through it. Hilarous hearing the girls scream but.

Conjuring was def better...

Recommend a good horror movie
The Mirror

PDF.png

Last edited:
please stop looking for things that dont exist, if you havent realized the way things work here thats ur mistake. Ignore & move ahead. This is not class test where losing or gaining mark matters. Again your request might encourage ppl to increase the intensity.

Ignoring isn't something that I do. I stand up and fight for what I think is right. If you don't have the courage to, then that's not my problem.
Incase you are wondering why I quoted you, my negative rating is gone.

Ciao

Last edited:
@halupridol Dear doc. I know that in MBBS you guys dont study a lot of psychiatry but i want an opinion. My sister, and to some extant my mother, have an extreme sympathy for black men (black pakistani i mean). This has led to them abusing me throughout my life as i am a chita (white) guy. This extreme sympathy is surely psychotic. Because of this abuse i have neither a qualification nor a job. I want to seek legal help. Do you think these grounds are sufficient for a court to order my mother to sell our house and give me my share so that i could live separately, safe from their abuse ?
For the record my father was fair and my mother is black.

@halupridol Dear doc. I know that in MBBS you guys dont study a lot of psychiatry but i want an opinion. My sister, and to some extant my mother, have an extreme sympathy for black men (black pakistani i mean). This has led to them abusing me throughout my life as i am a chita (white) guy. This extreme sympathy is surely psychotic. Because of this abuse i have neither a qualification nor a job. I want to seek legal help. Do you think these grounds are sufficient for a court to order my mother to sell our house and give me my share so that i could live separately, safe from their abuse ?
For the record my father was fair and my mother is black.
:drag:
1413099849912.jpg

Great movie (the pianist)...recommended from me too @Divergent1
I'd recommend The Pianist as well. Broody's acting there is one of the best acting performance I've seen.

If you want horror then go watch "a Serbian film" and don't blame me for it.

Do you think these grounds are sufficient for a court to order my mother to sell our house and give me my share so that i could live separately, safe from their abuse ?

These grounds are probably sufficient to get you locked up in an asylum

Hey guys can you suggest good recipes/food since we're hosting Iftar at any point within the first week of Ramadhan. Except Samosa and Pakorahs which I don't want as its too basic. Thank you

Hey guys can you suggest good recipes/food since we're hosting Iftar at any point within the first week of Ramadhan. Except Samosa and Pakorahs which I don't want as its too basic. Thank you
if you are looking for pakistani iftar items their is a long list of items that you can make at home
fruit chat
chana chat
dhai bhaley
palak pakorey or cheese pokarey
lassi
egg rolls
kheer or sawaiyan in dessert

if you are looking for pakistani iftar items their is a long list of items that you can make at home
fruit chat
chana chat
dhai bhaley
palak pakorey or cheese pokarey
lassi
egg rolls
kheer or sawaiyan in dessert

Give me Western too - looks good so far

Give me Western too - looks good so far
well the western dishes pakistani people likes on iftar are very few like
roasted chicken
bbq
fried fish
french fries
chicken nuggets
club sandwiches
milk shakes (oh i just remember try ice cold mango milkshake guest will love it )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom