What's new

Whatever

@Hell hound ,@KAL-EL , shit man Iris really dies....

I must admit, I really thought someone would save her at the last minute. Not necessarily the flash though, someone else.

I highly doubt Iris will stay dead though. She's such a huge interwoven part of flashes Cannon.

Then again, the people who write this show have a habit of destroying and/or changing some of barry's (and the DC universes) well-known comic book Canon.

yar abhi thaka tuta ghar pohancha hon or agey say app ka spoiler :sick:
Humney bhe abhey dekha hey. Chal dekhley yaar:(.
I must admit, I really thought someone would save her at the last minute. Not necessarily the flash though, someone else.
Same here, it eventually turned out as he first saw it.
Doesn't Iris die in the comics?

Humney bhe abhey dekha hey. Chal dekhley yaar:(.

Same here, it eventually turned out as he first saw it.
Doesn't Iris die in the comics?

I believe shes 'died' a couple of times in the history of his existence. But as of The New 52 reboot, she was alive, and now after the New 52 reboot, she's also still currently alive.

She certainly never died before they got married. That much I do know.

Ya i see but that needs onother thread to be opened as a special reference point. Why dont u do it for me.
Talking of movies, do u like horror or comdy. With the kind of mess we are living in i think comdy has a great soothing effect on the nerves. I like andaz apna apna(amir, salman)

Once you get enough posts, you can create such a thread.

I prefer comedy to horror, but I like both genres as long as its done well.

Serbian film,centipede,Dnepropetrovsk maniacs (real footage).
Those Ukrainians were truly the most depraved of the depraved, I have not seen the videos, they are way too much,,,,,btw talking about violent movies "Universal Soldier day of reckoning" is extremely violent and superbly edited action flick.Kudos

@DESERT FIGHTER @Divergent1
"Predestination" starring Ethan Hawke, awesome and clever movie, well worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom