What's new

Whatever

Thanks in advance. Also, is anyone active on China Defence Forum, the bulletin board that is only accessible to registered and approved accounts and like on SDF, I'm also waiting on the approval for quite some time.

Did you have a prior account with the site? We don't allow multiple accounts at SDF normally and maybe you have an IP ban because of that. Still need to check that out though.

Typical mistake, made by almost everyone.

And you got banned again. Mash a allah to your efforts...

Not a bangladesh related thing this time :D.

Guess I will avoid bringing up 1971 as well now :P

Did you have a prior account with the site? We don't allow multiple accounts at SDF normally and maybe you have an IP ban because of that. Still need to check that out though.

I didn't. I did have several unsuccessful attempts at registering though because it turned out that Goggle and Aol addresses aren't accepted, so I had to make a new one at a different provider. Registered under the username Flanno there.

You show might and gather support and re-assure people that the money spent on
security is well used, etc. By extension, it shows transparency, i.e. that you are not
manipulating perceptions and letting things unfold in the open.
A half hour to hour delay of controlled footage during the operation with the footage available in it's entirety if questions are asked would be the best option in my opinion..... Rather then stopping the country because that serves the goals of the terrorists... Stop the nation and spread hatred and cause communal disturbances

We should keep any journalists away from any scene by at least 40km.
Not keep them away but give a stronger guideline for reporting on on going situations. With no speculation before the official announcements are made, no live coverage, and certainly no experts(talking about so called experts with their weird angles)

Attachments

• webby.PNG
    webby.PNG
    28.6 KB · Views: 40
Ofcourse I had seen him create a new ID.
But i had assumed he would delete his previous ID, instead he turned himself into a TTC. :lol:

Gosh!
he might turn me pink for giving out his secrets. :hang2:
isn't pink your favourite colour ? :D
@Eageleye

Loving the conspiracy theories behind it, maybe Donald Trump is behind it :o:. Lol...

@WebMaster ,please clarify for our users, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom