What's new

Whatever

@2800 relax bro i tagged those members in your thread coz most of em are in there teens ,so i from time to time keep mentoring them---and yes in the future you won't see any off topic posts from my side:)

@2800 relax bro i tagged those members in your thread coz most of em are in there teens ,so i from time to time keep mentoring them---and yes in the future you won't see any off topic posts from my side:)

Haha love your DP, bro.:enjoy:

Thank you bro.:cheers: :smart:please delete your last comment in that thread. #17

Kudos.:cheers::cheers:

Well your long comment was very great. You can write it here and ask from youth. I will also involve in conversation if time let's me.

Anyway if you want to know my opinion I am sure Twelver Shia Islam is the only true sect of Islam. Following Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his Ahlulbayt who are 12 Imams (PBUH) after him. First of them is imam Ali (PBUH) and then 11 Imams who are grandsons of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). The 'Ahlulbayt'..... Holy Prophet didn't leave people without determining a leader after him. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) so many times said Ali is my successor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith_of_the_two_weighty_things

https://www.al-islam.org/hadith-al-thaqalayn-a-study-of-its-tawatur/some-sahih-versions-hadith

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith_of_the_pond_of_Khumm

http://www.imamreza.net/eng/imamreza.php?id=155

http://www.imamreza.net/eng/imamreza.php?id=129

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahl_al-Kisa

Some Ayas from Noble Quran:

Allah only wishes to remove uncleanness from you members of the (Prophet Muhammad) family and to purify you completely. {33:33}

That is of which Allah gives the good news to His servants, (to) those who believe and do good deeds. Say: I do not ask of you any reward from you but love for my close relatives. {42:23}

God chose Adam and Noah and the family of Abraham and the family of Imran above all His creatures. {3:33}

Last edited:
Well your long comment was very great. You can write it here and ask from youth. I will also involve in conversation if time let's me.

Anyway if you want to know my opinion I am sure Twelver Shia Islam is the only true sect of Islam. Following Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his Ahlulbayt who are 12 Imams (PBUH). First of imam Ali (PBUH) and 11 Imams are grandsons of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Imams names are saved in my heart,but one thing i didn't get why not include Hassni Imams to the list

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) so many times said Ali is my successor.
maula.gif
?
this is the reason sunni chants Ya Ali R.A as a battle cry,though there are some differences regarding caliphate-----which can be sorted out

Batch? Where are you now?
Attiya Obaid and Lt Col Javed Bangash are still there?
I remember Major saleem and Lt Col Riaz. I dont know if they are still there.

Major Khokhar ? huge fellow, used to be known as C-130

Air Force officer, Wing Commander Akhlaq?

Major General Shua was Commadant back then.

Lt Col (R) Nasr ?

the JCO/NCO Staffs were:

N/Suberdar Khateeb
Staff Nazakut
Staff jehanzeb
and there was one from SSG, i forgot his name, he used to in PT dress mostly.

Imams names are saved in my heart,but one thing i didn't get why not include Hassni Imams to the list

maula.gif
?
this is the reason sunni chants Ya Ali R.A as a battle cry,though there are some differences regarding caliphate-----which can be sorted out
Only Hazrat Ali (PBUH) is successor of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and after him grandsons of prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

"MAN KONTO MOLA FA HAZA "ALI" OUN MOLA."

About your question why sons of imam Hassan (PBUH) don't become imams, the answer is after martyrdom of imam hassan (PBUH) imam Hussain (PBUH) became imam.

Prophet said: Hassan and Hussain are masters of youth in heaven.

So both of imam Hassan and Hussain that are two sons of imam Ali and great gransdsons of prophet are imams. Imam Hussain (PBUH) is the third imam therefore the forth imam, Ali ibn Hussain (PBUH) is his successor and next imam.

Only Hazrat Ali (PBUH) is successor of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and after him grandsons of prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

"MAN KONTO MOLA FA HAZA "ALI" OUN MOLA."

About your question why sons of imam Hassan (PBUH) don't become imams, the answer is after martyrdom of imam hassan (PBUH) imam Hussain (PBUH) became imam.

Prophet said: Hassan and Hussain are masters of youth in heaven.

So both of imam Hassan and Hussain that are two sons of imam Ali and great gransdsons of prophet are imams. Imam Hussain (PBUH) is the third imam therefore the forth imam, Ali ibn Hussain (PBUH) is his successor and next imam.
fair enough mate :tup:

@2800 one more question bro what was the criterion of preference for Imam Mosa Raza R.A over Imam Ismail R.A

Attiya Obaid and Lt Col Javed Bangash are still there?
I remember Major saleem and Lt Col Riaz. I dont know if they are still there.

Major Khokhar ? huge fellow, used to be known as C-130

Air Force officer, Wing Commander Akhlaq?

Major General Shua was Commadant back then.

Lt Col (R) Nasr ?

the JCO/NCO Staffs were:

N/Suberdar Khateeb
Staff Nazakut
Staff jehanzeb
and there was one from SSG, i forgot his name, he used to in PT dress mostly.

Lol... yes Sir khokhar, bangash, and ma'am atiya obiad are still there, Rest left i guess.
Staff members have also been changed.

@Side-Winder How did u get the Research and Dev label under ur name?

Nothing extra-ordinary in addition to the fact that i manage PDF FB page.

I thought maybe something to do with engineering background from a military institution.

A little, You can get yourself promoted too, I mean you can make some decent analysis on the subjects of your interest. You're senior to me. Way too much, and to most of the kids here too.

Back
Top Bottom