What's new

Whatever

They'll cry for a day,a week,a month..or maybe a year..but eventually they'll forget about me..
Grrrrrrrrr they'll cry coz you have a special place in their hearts can you say the same so confidently about that girl ------

Grrrrrrrrr they'll cry coz you have a special place in their hearts can you say the same so confidently about that girl ------

But they don't care much about me..I once overheard them talking about sending to a boarding school...

BTW,can we change to a new topic..Talking about it makes me feel even more bad..

But they don't care much about me..I once overheard them talking about sending to a boarding school...

BTW,can we change to a new topic..Talking about it makes me feel even more bad..
Boarding school :lol: Dude you ate lucky that they want you to be someone how many kids get this privilege I mean you are old enough to be send to a boarding s. Make new friends there ok I tell you the magic while making new amigos draw a red line between you and em and be happy with it AP Ko to mukti prapt ho rhi hain from old school :P

Boarding school :lol: Dude you ate lucky that they want you to be someone how many kids get this privilege I mean you are old enough to be send to a boarding s. Make new friends there ok I tell you the magic while making new amigos draw a red line between you and em and be happy with it AP Ko to mukti prapt ho rhi hain from old school :P

No internet at boarding school -.-

Awww you can always have a cellphone . its easy to conceal it :D

Yeah,pay me for the data packs,and I wont be able to use it as much as I use at home ( If I do,everyone will see it and eventually tell it to the frankensteins over there )

Did you know that the special units of the police were using the Saiga 12 ? @Taygibay That's a first to me.
lmll.png

saig.jpg

What a beast ! @vostok

Last edited:
@siegecrossbow @Deino @ahojunk @Daniel808

Hey, I'm active at Sino Defence Forum for a while now (going by arverner) because it's a neat place without mich trolling but even though I registered there two months ago I still have to wait for the activation of my account, until then I can't post, open topics, like posts nor view other members' profiles.

Hollywood rap is injurious to health wealth and morals you should better listen to the domestic one @BDforever would help you to find quality hip hop maano billi ooo kityy kitty kitty where are youuuuuuu :D

"Hollywood Rap" whats that?
BTW,there is no such Domestic rap as far as I know

Back
Top Bottom