What's new

Whatever

The post you are referring too, i just came across that. It is was not only against forum rules but was against any ethical or moral value that I have come to know you lack in. Now you may feel comfortable using this language at home with family but this is a PUBLIC forum and we have some rules/value here.

Would you care to re post that exact post/words that i rated and tag these same members (@Zibago ) you are complaining too here and i will let them be the judge and will respect what they have to say on this matter.

If there are any objections to negative rating, point it out in the relevant thread. Refrain from such posts or face the consequences.
I got 2 negatives for swearing at a guy who sweared at me(now banned ) but hey i got stuck with those two and i got the third for reposting a pic of Ayan Ali which i dont think was negative worthy

@Ray_of_Hope @Moonlight @django @The Sandman

I got 2 negatives for swearing at a guy who sweared at me(now banned ) but hey i got stuck with those two and i got the third for reposting a pic of Ayan Ali which i dont think was negative worthy

@Ray_of_Hope @Moonlight @django @The Sandman
I didnt saw those posts so i cannot comment.
It will be better if you point that out to the concerned MODs in here:

https://defence.pk/threads/review-ratings-ii.397939/page-32

My point was regarding the post I rated and as i said, if you have seen that post or if he can report it for you, I WILL AGREE WITH YOUR judgement of that post. :)
Sir the language there was not even appropriate for a "chai ka dhabba" let alone a public forum so i am confident that anyone who reviews that post will agree with the action taken.

Ah my teenage crush Demi Levado :D
@Mr.Meap

I didnt saw those posts so i cannot comment.
It will be better if you point that out to the concerned MODs in here:

https://defence.pk/threads/review-ratings-ii.397939/page-32

My point was regarding the post I rated and as i said, if you have seen that post or if he can report it for you, I WILL AGREE WITH YOUR judgement of that post. :)
Sir the language there was not even appropriate for a "chai ka dhabba" let alone a public forum so i am confident that anyone who reviews that post will agree with the action taken.
Well i will stay out of your fight with him its best its sorted out in a civil way and it doesnot end up like razpak and overload,s messy departure

Well i will stay out of your fight with him its best its sorted out in a civil way and it doesnot end up like razpak and overload,s messy departure

Oh no no., it is not a fight dear :)

I exercised my right to rate a post that deserved it. If anyone have any objections they can take it up with MODs and administration. I just dragged you in as you were tagged in the abuse directed at me so i said, and i am confident about it, that even if you have seen that post you would have agreed that it got what it deserved.

Anyway,, thanks for your time. :tup:

Oh no no., it is not a fight dear :)

I exercised my right to rate a post that deserved it. If anyone have any objections they can take it up with MODs and administration. I just dragged you in as you were tagged in the abuse directed at me so i said, and i am confident about it, that even if you have seen that post you would have agreed that it got what it deserved.

Anyway,, thanks for your time. :tup:
And you still couldn't spell "Lovato" correctly, *claps slowly*.
Listen to this
just a typo sheesh what are you the terhreek e spellings. s(・`ヘ´・;)

just a typo sheesh
And it was just a spider
burning_house-750.jpg

@MarkusS
need your help.
Could you pls translate this?
Ego sum Attila flagellum dei...

I tried translating using different sites, but all in vain. The sites were quick to spot that this was Italian, ergo asked for your help.
thanks in advance.

The Latin statement Ego sum Attila flagellum Dei , which means I am Attila, the scourge of God , is said to have been first expressed in 1387, and is obviously making a reference to Attila the Hun. Like other rulers regarded (by the West) as ‘barbarians,’ including Gaiseric and Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun has a bad reputation amongst Westerners. This Hunnic ruler has been portrayed as an enemy of civilization, a ruthless mass murderer, and an uncultured savage. - See more at: http://www.ancient-origins.net/hist...-deserve-nickname-004573#sthash.uKyXLyFb.dpuf

@MarkusS
need your help.

I tried translating using different sites, but all in vain. The sites were quick to spot that this was Italian, ergo asked for your help.
thanks in advance.

@MarkusS
need your help.

thanks in advance.

As parul said:

I´m Attila the scourge of god.

Anotehr more lightly version could be: "I´m attila the whip of god."

Back
Top Bottom