What's new

Whatever

:lol:

tMT1oGmYUsMDK.gif

Some people refer to this as the "Hijab for Allah, Bootie for Abdullah" philosophy. Not good!

:D we call it our right to defend our taste of feminism and right to offend any mullahism. BTW this is what mostly can be seen here which is much fashionable and sexy. opppsss did i offend someone?

:D we call it our right to defend our taste of feminism and right to offend any mullahism. BTW this is what mostly can be seen here which is much fashionable and sexy. opppsss did i offend someone?
Astaghfirullah sister you are following the ways of kufr women repent (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

unfortunately, taking drugs is considered "cool" in many parts of our society.
But not me.:angel:
I just find this funny drugs are bad drugs are really really bad dont go near drugs they make you hollow from the inside your face looks like of a cancer patient and your eyes turn yellow

I am not pro drug despite the fact that i know how hash smells like(like an expored mixture of rose and jasmine)
How i know it shall remain a secret :D

Bootie for Abdullah
I laughed so hard, my lungs hurt.
GG

I just find this funny drugs are bad drugs are really really bad dont go near drugs they make you hollow from the inside your face looks like of a cancer patient and your eyes turn yellow
True, smoking is bad too, it's the silent killer :(

*Click to make them larger.

Just USA Things
1gvZ8EN.png

Red flag still waving
894oBo0.png

Winter's coming
F3ZiTM2.png

Soviet Triptych
ba1NqRG.png

Only the dead surrender
fi6bADQ.png

The great Swedish army
xIX1dVz.png

We are South Asia (sorry I couldn't think of a better title:D)
ILn7moS.png

A land of gold
0RWjv.jpg

@jamahir karayly (bitter cucumber) with minced meat (mutton or lamb) or pieces of it....you can fill a krayla with minced meat but it would become too greasy for you to eat
maxresdefault.jpg

i have eaten a full karela with filling but not kheema... it was some vegetable filling.

better cut those krylas in little slices and then add qeema or mutton pieces in it,qeema would be ideal make some mint sauce-------the podeenay ki chatni--------don't forget to add keri in it
mango-mint-chutney1.jpg

the mint chutney with raw mango pieces... my mouth waters.

make a mug full of salty lassi
salt-lassi-recipe.jpg

salty lassi i never had, so will have it in my next outing for eats.

get some tandori rotis if not then regular chapatis-----no naaan
image-121.jpg

,close your eyes and have a morsel:smitten:----------janant m pohanch jao gy---you can also have this dish with prathas in the breakfast

i suppose the naan will be too thick for eating the karela and won't go well with the chutney.

so chapati or tandoori it is.

thank you.

Back
Top Bottom