What's new

Whatever

@Levina @Rain Man & others
http://www.nature.com/articles/srep26555#f1

7000 BC Bronze age Harappa site unearthed in Bhirrana, India. Nov, 2015, now published in Nature.

Thank you so much for the article.

I found this part to be very interesting

upload_2016-5-30_21-7-22.png

Frankly i had suspected that SSC was atleast 10,000 yrs old.
Ten thousand years because thats when the ice had melted.
When you correlate this with melting of ice after ice-age > drowning of Dwarka > emergence of Mohanjodaro then it makes a lot of sense.

Sarthak i am taking this to my thread because i need to post something about the seals found in dwarka and Mohanjodaro- their similarities.
I am compiling IVC/SSC related stuff on my thread.

These days i only tweet about such stuff.

@wxyz

So what are you up to? My sis is spending her time reading a LOTR books (Which I've already read) and i'm so jealous of her. Can't start a new novel before ramzan! :(

@wxyz

So what are you up to? My sis is spending her time reading a LOTR books (Which I've already read) and i'm so jealous of her. Can't start a new novel before ramzan! :(

Why not? I have started a novel and I'm definitely gonna end it before Ramadan.
I read a novel of 600 or some pages in just few days.

Why not? I have started a novel and I'm definitely gonna end it before Ramadan.
I read a novel of 600 or some pages in just few days.
Won't be able to concentrate due to other preoccupations. Which novel?

Won't be able to concentrate due to other preoccupations. Which novel?

Oh okay' :)
I read Urdu novels. I read peer e Kamil. (Reread it actually) And if not novels then I like reading Ashfaaq Ahmed and Mumtaaz Mufti.

Oh okay' :)
I read Urdu novels. I read peer e Kamil. (Reread it actually) And if not novels then I like reading Ashfaaq Ahmed and Mumtaaz Mufti.
Ah Yes, I read that one quite a few years ago. Haven't read Ashfaq Ahmed. Maybe you can recommend some of his books?

Umera Ahmed is pretty popular with you guys,Though I don't know why TBH.

I used to read, Tariq Ismaeel Sagar and Nasim Hijazi's novels. I was very young then. That was 10 years back. And also those detective novels by Ishtiaaq Ahmed. These are the novels I plan to read in Ramzan.

Capture.PNG

Ah Yes, I read that one quite a few years ago. Haven't read Ashfaq Ahmed. Maybe you can recommend some of his books?

This novel Peer e Kamil is totally love. :p
And you should start with Zavia. Do you want the PDF?

Umera Ahmed is pretty popular with you guys,Though I don't know why TBH.

She is popular, but I read many Urdu writers. Not just her.

I used to read, Tariq Ismaeel Sagar and Nasim Hijazi's novels. I was very young then. That was 10 years back. And also those detective novels by Ishtiaaq Ahmed. These are the novels I plan to read in Ramzan.

Would you please suggest me some of their novels, people you mentioned above? Thanks!

By whom, I wonder? :P

:lol::D online reviews ofc :whistle:

Ah, I see!! I never got the chance to read them...you've read every single book out there I swear rampi :P I hope she enjoys them though.
I am trying to review some stuff before classes start this Wednesday. I am actually enjoying it, I like the topic :D

This novel Peer e Kamil is totally love. :p
And you should start with Zavia. Do you want the PDF?

She is popular, but I read many Urdu writers. Not just her.

Would you please suggest me some of their novels, people you mentioned above? Thanks!
No thank you. Ebooks don't work for me. I will probably buy it or borrow it from a friend.

LOL I don't remember their titles. Seems like a lifetime ago. Shaheen and Aakhri Chitaan are probably Hijazi's best known novels. You can google for Sagar and Ishtiaaq Ahmed's books. I used to read Ishtiaaq's Inspector Jamshid series (children's literature). They were inspired by Ibn e Safi's renowned Imran series.

Ah, I see!! I never got the chance to read them...you've read every single book out there I swear rampi :P I hope she enjoys them though.
I am trying to review some stuff before classes start this Wednesday. I am actually enjoying it, I like the topic :D
If only that were true. But if it were then I'd be needing Dumbledore's pensieve for temporary removal my memories. Come to think of it, I'd love to have one anyway.

Ooh, I'm glad you are. What's the topic?

I'd like the link for that website. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom