What's new

Whatever

Okay guy's I am off. @Vauban Keep a camera handy. If you do get thrown out by your better half make sure to record it and share it with us. Talking English in French accent as you go down is optional.

And @Blue Marlin Is there some double entendre going on between you and@Nattmara that I am not picking up?

Okay guy's I am off. @Vauban Keep a camera handy. If you do get thrown out by your better half make sure to record it and share it with us. Talking English in French accent as you go down is optional.

And @Blue Marlin Is there some double entendre going on between you and@Nattmara that I am not picking up?
later lad

@Atanz @mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin

AH... I must agree that girls from America Latina have something more than Europeans girls don't have... Ouhou :whistle:
Maybe I have chosen the wrong person ? Please lord my wife isn't spying on me otherwise she would throw me out of the window. :bunny:

I love them bien cuit. :azn:

Hahaha.....that cracked me up. :rofl::rofl:
To be honest though I was about to say the same thing. :D
However, I dont regret one bit, since im married to one of the most beautiful mixed race(half black and half white) chic ever.
So I can take consolation in the fact that even if she reads my comment on here(which she won't since I have an automatic log out option on my PDF everytime I leave the forum. :azn: ), she wont be mad, since she can see I have always loved mixed race chics, which is why I married her in the first place. :oops:

By the way she is half French @Vauban .:enjoy:

@Levina

Mam, is that real you........:ashamed:
Yes the real me.
I have used it for a reason.
I'm supporting #ProfilesForPeace- Peace between India and Pakistan.
I will support both the teams for WC T20 matches.
In the profile pic I have only Pakistan's frame due to technical issues.
I guess its not difficult to understand that as an Indian I will support India. But this time I will support Pakistan too.

Last edited:
Okay.....:)

Now, we know each other face.....:cheers:
I have distorted it.
I am sure ppl can still not recognise me. Even if they do,I don't really care.
I am here on the forum to only express my views. I have learnt a lot after joining the forum.
That's about it.

@Indos forgot to say thanks for the rating. :tup:

I have distorted it.
I am sure ppl can still not recognise me. Even if they do,I don't really care.
I am here on the forum to only express my views. I have learnt a lot after joining the forum.
That's about it.

@Indos forgot to say thanks for the rating. :tup:

Your Welcome

Yup, good platform to talk about geopolitics and military stuff.

There will be many opportunity as well that we can get from this, like where I can get good proof reader if some how I need it ...... :D

Mam, you are a corporate trainer right ?

Can I ask you whether you are the founder of the company or just work there..?
Definitely not the founder.
My company is just a part of a huge oil and gas based company. Can't disclose more. :)

Definitely not the founder.
My company is just a part of a huge oil and gas based company. Can't disclose more. :)

Thanks.....State Owned or not...? Mmm Do they have brand manager and strategic department (do many information gathering for tapping potential thread and opportunities)

Sorry to ask as I try to gather information for my new business opportunity.......... :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom