What's new

Whatever

:what: what?

I dunno my heart is set on a certain French lady ! :whistle:

Audrey-Tautou-audrey-tautou-11846585-428-473.jpg

And neither @Vauban nor @Taygibay will introduce me to Audrey Tautou ! :pissed:
good for you. how will your parents take it when you bring home a french ladie?

@Atanz any update on your drivers licence?

:what: what?

good for you. how will your parents take it when you bring home a french ladie?

@Atanz any update on your drivers licence?

I am back on the road mate but I reckon I am going to lose it next month when the matter goes trial. Statutory Declaration. Done it already. As you know it's one shot affair. So situation is grim to say the least.

Grim as that is but I can still indulge in some fun. Over the years my taste has evolved. Right now something like below is 10/10. Ugly as sin but exploded in the right places. Pure animal pleasure. No kissy sissy. Drop the drawer and action. So what you think?

5Vnzb88.jpg

Warning do not click if you are vegetarian > Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I am back on the road mate but I reckon I am going to lose it next month when the matter goes trial. Statutory Declaration. Done it already. As you know it's one shot affair. So situation is grim to say the least.

Grim as that is but I can still indulge in some fun. Over the years my taste has evolved. Right now something like below is 10/10. Ugly as sin but exploded in the right places. Pure animal pleasure. No kissy sissy. Drop the drawer and action. So what you think?

5Vnzb88.jpg

Warning do not click if you are vegetarian > Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Seems we have got similar taste. I like my girls curvy in all the right places, maybe that's why im not really into of East Asian chics, more into latinos,mixed raced chics(or even Arabian/black girls).:smitten:
wide-hips.jpg

CdcY32lW8AA3VTj.jpg
11046786_644985142304251_3492134944156901121_o.jpg
425065_156107117858725_904138546_n.jpg

Paradise on earth.

5Vnzb88.jpg

well if you lose your license think of it as a 6 month holiday. explore the world and be naughty and meet plenty of curvy ladies. just tell you mrs your going on holiday with the lads.
me too..... curves in the right places:smitten::smitten::man_in_love:

@mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin @Taygibay

Gravity defying. Physics turned on it's head. That much load holding the curve against the pull of gravity. Wow. Feel like grabbing it. Study the anatomy, mind. Strictly educational so don't you lot accuse me of being lecherous.

Yeh, Mike I agree. Black means all curves no looks. Mixed means curves and looks. 10/10. And where is our French fighter pilot @Vauban ? You connoisseur of just fine wines or you like some well carved slab of steak on the side?

@Atanz @mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin

AH... I must agree that girls from America Latina have something more than Europeans girls don't have... Ouhou :whistle:
Maybe I have chosen the wrong person ? Please lord my wife isn't spying on me otherwise she would throw me out of the window. :bunny:

Yeh, Mike I agree. Black means all curves no looks. Mixed means curves and looks. 10/10. And where is our French fighter pilot @Vauban ? You connoisseur of just fine wines or you like some well carved slab of steak on the side?

I love them bien cuit. :azn:

@mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin @Taygibay

Gravity defying. Physics turned on it's head. That much load holding the curve against the pull of gravity. Wow. Feel like grabbing it. Study the anatomy, mind. Strictly educational so don't you lot accuse me of being lecherous.

i think it's time you turn into a lesbian.:D

@Atanz @mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin

AH... I must agree that girls from America Latina have something more than Europeans girls don't have... Ouhou :whistle:
Maybe I have chosen the wrong person ? Please lord my wife isn't spying on me otherwise she would throw me out of the window. :bunny:

I love them bien cuit. :azn:
i though central americain was perfect. Venezuela.....DAMN!!!!!!!!:man_in_love:
BI4W_EFCYAE7VV6.jpg

:o::astagh:

No, no, you can't offend me no matter how hard you try. I was agreeing with you, he should take your suggestion:D.
phew...
i knew a guy and i had a suspicion he was gay. i asked him if he was gay and........he lost it. i never ask just assume.
how do you know @SvenSvensonov? techno girl knows him.
@Atanz your officially a lesbian! congrats

Nice one. I am gonna chocke on my food .. ha ha. Yeh I am now confirmed "lesbian". And @Vauban you be careful please. We don't want to be cause of you being thrown out of the window. But if you do have a parachute handy like these two impressive French guys ...

Damn,look at those frenchies and their shitty accents. @mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin What an utter insult to your language guys. :P
Joking,they are awesome,and this is at this moment i realized how big was this tower. :tup:

Damn,look at those frenchies and their shitty accents. @mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin What an utter insult to your language guys. :P
you should go find them and whack them and tell them if they cant speak good english then dont speak english and speak french. damn you frenchies ruining and staining our language.:pissed::pissed:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom