What's new

Whatever

@dadeechi @hinduguy I responded to both of you on the other thread...but for whatever reason my responses are not showing, most likely it has gone into moderation, though I did not use any banned words.
Anyway am feeling too lazy to re write .....so decided to log off. Have a good day. :-)
may be thread is locked for moderation.. it will show up later.. np

Actually, a single one can suffice, sadly! :(

Sure if it's that bad of an experience.

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you."

Seems like one of those things that might change your life after you've experienced it once:partay:. You'll be sure to never do it again.

But I'm a bit of a masochist, so I like to try something at least twice before deciding whether or not it's good to progress with it. Even the worst people deserve a second chance.

So when Techno asks you 'Natt honey, how do I look ?' do you tell her 'Techno you look as ravishing as ever' or do you tell her the truth that she looks like a blonde baby elephant ? :whistle:

As Abe Lincoln once said, "I cannot tell a lie, unless that lie is about a women's weight or looks." I can't remember the whole quote, but I think he goes on to say that he'll be quote "dead" end quote otherwise.

But I'm a modern girl, and an honest girl, therefore I usually answer Technogirl with another one of Honest Abe's famous utterances:

b14345861120b0d3058e810152a9c6919f116e371c9c0cb1dbde69ea8e55540a.jpg

:p:

The Swede ? We call him the Vegan Viking and his better half as Mama Spetsnaz ! :smokin:

Ah, now I know which Swede and Ruskie you're talking about.

You know, he wasn't always a vegetarian.

We were having a get together around Thanksgiving I think, might have been Christmas instead and he offered to cook a Ham for dinner. Rookie mistake on our part, but hey, we were drunk:whistle:. It's a Viking tradition. Ham, when did that become traditional Christmas cuisineo_O. Anyway, we were watching A Christmas Story in another room when a hog comes screaming out of the kitchen with a bearded oaf following.

I didn't get a good look at the man, but I swear he looked like this! Axe and all!

swedishchef2.jpg

Out into the yard they went. Over the fence the pig went, the beared oaf was too oafish to follow. His lard butt weighted down by the disapproving death stare of an angry Russian. He couldn't catch the pig... no ham:(. Dinner ruined.

So we ordered a pizza instead:p:. Better choice in my view, everyone knows Swedes can't cook. Who the heck tries to cook a whole pig:o:?

Legend has it, ever since that fateful day he's resigned himself to eat Kentucky Bluegrass and Casaba melon only. In pence for his cooking sins.

:partay:

Never, ever let a Swede cook for you, lest you be cursed with the wrath of Gastrointestinal Distress, the Supreme God of bad cooking:blink:.

But I'm a bit of a masochist, so I like to try something at least twice before deciding whether or not it's good to progress with it. Even the worst people deserve a second chance.

Well, yes to the strict sense of your first sentence milady but then there is context that
having informed one may forbid a redux. Past experiences of a similar nature may weigh in?
The particular way to the loss may be specifically bad for the person living it? Some of the
changes to take place for another attempt to succeed may be intrinsic to and in some cases
almost impossible to implement for the subject. More importantly, your youth has you under-
estimating the time factor.
Suppose a relationship to end with one partner leaving with everything but without an explanation.
The remaining person doesn't get closure? How do they fix anything? Let's say 20 years go by :
how is it then to happen? The time tables are out of synch. And both the memories and absence
of clues to avoid a repeat stacked on an honest assessment of inability to fit to this incomplete
schema make it irremediable.
The possibility of fixing the bearer stricken thus falls on the wings of some angel to come along
with all the doubt erasing features and circumstantial abilities to fit into a new paradigm! Which
IMHoO is unfair BTW but sine qua non nonetheless.

If it happens, it happens but you don't lay awake for it!

As for your second sentence, I partially disagree. The worst people should look for forgiveness from
neutral folks. If you willfully killed one of mine for example, you have no chance to come close enough
to express repentance. Get other people to forgive you in general and be happy that you're still breathing.
There again time may help but still less than staying out of reach. If I'm not hunting you down or waiting
for your release to have a definitive chat ... that's your forgiveness right there! Run with it and STFU!

In a sense, I hope this brutal answer to the latter shows a rough side of me that also lights up the former
which I may likely die of old age ( fingers crossed ) trying to assuage :

No closure, no candy! Rat in, wrath out!
I'll understand if my own faults are forgiven only on par with my attitude. That would be fair!

The good news is that I'm such a mirror of treatment received that the opposite also holds true.
I'm a very safe person to be on the right side on. My son thinks I'm the funniest person and still
begs for hugs even as a late teenager cause it's reassuring to be in daddy's arms. That too is
irremediable although not in need of remedy? ;)

Sorry for the dark thoughts, I wish you not to learn of these things anywhere worse than in testimony!
Have a great day Natt, Tay.

Well, yes to the strict sense of your first sentence milady but then there is context that
having informed one may forbid a redux. Past experiences of a similar nature may weigh in?
The particular way to the loss may be specifically bad for the person living it? Some of the
changes to take place for another attempt to succeed may be intrinsic to and in some cases
almost impossible to implement for the subject. More importantly, your youth has you under-
estimating the time factor.
Suppose a relationship to end with one partner leaving with everything but without an explanation.
The remaining person doesn't get closure? How do they fix anything? Let's say 20 years go by :
how is it then to happen? The time tables are out of synch. And both the memories and absence
of clues to avoid a repeat stacked on an honest assessment of inability to fit to this incomplete
schema make it irremediable.
The possibility of fixing the bearer stricken thus falls on the wings of some angel to come along
with all the doubt erasing features and circumstantial abilities to fit into a new paradigm! Which
IMHoO is unfair BTW but sine qua non nonetheless.

If it happens, it happens but you don't lay awake for it!

As for your second sentence, I partially disagree. The worst people should look for forgiveness from
neutral folks. If you willfully killed one of mine for example, you have no chance to come close enough
to express repentance. Get other people to forgive you in general and be happy that you're still breathing.
There again time may help but still less than staying out of reach. If I'm not hunting you down or waiting
for your release to have a definitive chat ... that's your forgiveness right there! Run with it and STFU!

In a sense, I hope this brutal answer to the latter shows a rough side of me that also lights up the former
which I may likely die of old age ( fingers crossed ) trying to assuage :

No closure, no candy! Rat in, wrath out!
I'll understand if my own faults are forgiven only on par with my attitude. That would be fair!

The good news is that I'm such a mirror of treatment received that the opposite also holds true.
I'm a very safe person to be on the right side on. My son thinks I'm the funniest person and still
begs for hugs even as a late teenager cause it's reassuring to be in daddy's arms. That too is
irremediable although not in need of remedy? ;)

Sorry for the dark thoughts, I wish you not to learn of these things anywhere worse than in testimony!
Have a great day Natt, Tay.

Oi!

Have a meme:

resized_business-cat-meme-generator-this-conversation-is-too-serious-have-a-meme-for-comical-relief-0f1eca.jpg

ROFL You missed that s.x ed class didn't you? And never had that speech at home either?

:angel: Tay.
back then i never paid attention in biology. the internet is your best friend. back then we never looked at homosexuality. now i would assume its differant.

But sexual preference aside, TechnoG is a bona fide female so you see, the s.x. ed class still works!

OH! And if you base your practices in that matter on Internet, forget the pictorial "explanations"!

Just for laughs in any case, good natured ribbing cuz you're a mate, you know?

:cheers: Tay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom