What's new

Whatever

@Aminroop , why kill the mood with a serious thread, i am taking a chillax break for a couple of days....
Partition and the division of assets between India and Pakistan.

Is it correct to say India still owes Pakistan that sum of money? skimmed it:p:
Oh you gotta read it.
there were some really insane methods which were used to divide assets between the 2 counties- even a coin toss, though I didn't include that example in my thread. :confused:
I didn't want ppl to think that Indians and Pakistanis could be so foolish. :sick:

Chillax did you say?
Where are you going? To the mountains?
Wajahat I also want to go. :(

Not even close, not even sister :D.
Oh you Gotta read it.
there were some really insane methods which were used to divide assets between the 2 counties- even a coin toss, though I didn't include that example in my thread. :confused:
My skimming is reading, loved the dictionary example.
Chilled did you say?
Where are you going? To the mountains?
Too busy, and too bored. The topic i have chosen is too big too.

Answer my question too...Army was divided on religious terms, and Pakistan received useless weapons, lol.

Not even close, not even sister :D.
wajahat salman...heheheh
that's what I guessed.

My skimming is reading, loved the dictionary example.
I understand what skimming means. :confused:

Too busy, and too bored. The topic i have chosen is too big too.
phir start ho gaye??? :disagree:
but I am also bore...and tired too.....tired of giving exams, preparing for my trainings...it drains me completely. :cray:

Answer my question too...Army was divided on religious terms, and Pakistan received useless weapons, lol.
I will research more on this then i'll reply. :coffee:

I am always tired...:argh:
Trust me... These are the most crucial years of your life. Never indulge in anything that you will regret later, albeit I know you're an intelligent guy. :)

Somewhat close...:secret:
Oops! I have habit of distorting everyone's names here, like I used to call @Indischer as Indiii, Ravi as raviiii.
But it's unfair, you know my name. :(

look at the reaction of the kid when Quran given in front of him.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom