What's new

Whatever

when any Indian refutes your points.
:rofl: let me check ....As per your definitions this one comes under victim complex, right?

'Indian views are NOT welcome'. I won't interrupt any of your threads then. Deal?

Before you came on that thread, I had thanked the indian above your post so this house of card just fell flat on your face!

coz that bai of yours keeps going and demolishing all my threads! If you guys dont tolerate research and prefer hearsay ....or some pagal swami's say or the say of ISIS - what they "preach" then what is use of educated people like me? :(
I should not be associated with the administration or moderators, secondly you have reported kindly ignore and move on...

@Stag112 , i did not have much time to make myself clear, let me do so. It's alright if you think of me as a biased person, you can have an opinion, but me clarify a few things: I had never sided with havi in this thread, as he was incorrect, i simply stated that you had posted the thread in wrong section, to which you replied:
"And ignore what happened to the Indian food industry thread?

Please get over your bias. This is a very valid query on rules. Can I post as a Pakistani Hindu on a blasphemy law thread??? A YES or NO would be cool."

Source: Misrepresenting one's nationality - a clarification on forum rules

If you were seeking an explanation from havi, should have directly tagged him...Your intentions were very clear.
Moving on, i fail too understand your point in tagging me here:
10 years in making, Astra advanced air combat missile may be ready in 2016 | Page 2
I had in fact sided with you in clarification thread of yours...

I care not what others think of me, i had some time on my hand thought i would clarify myself. Plus, don't believe what people like Gurudutt say. I have rated Pakistanis for far lesser reasons, i am in fact far more harsher with my country men(if you wish i can share more information). I only rate for language issues and trolling, if i have rated @GURU DUTT for incorrect reasons he is happy to complain here. Moving on what @GURU DUTT ,bhai seems to forget is that i have rated @MaarKhoor before, like any other person he was given a chance to edit is post to have it removed. When it comes to rating i have no friends.
regards
Yes it is correct like anyother member he rated me and give me chance to remove / edit my post. Like anyother TTA and Mod on PDF Mr. @WAJsal is quite neutral.

@AUSTERLITZ

yo, have a quick question, saw your name is members online list: is this a Sikh look? I'm being BS'd that this guy is a Sikh, i'm saying the headcover is not a turban and dude doesn't look Indian/Sikh but Middle Eastern.

foto-kamikaze.jpg

Sikhs are the "lightest" complexioned people in india...

He's wearing a Sikh turban...

Is that a dildo behind him?

US type socket --

No Muslim takes Holy Book in bathrooms.

This guy is probably in USA ..

Sikhs are the "lightest" complexioned people in india...
He's wearing a Sikh turban...
Is that a dildo behind him?
US type socket --
This guy is probably in USA ..

Yes, yes, i know....he's from Canada, i didn't know that's a Sikh small cap (patka it's called as i've been told y'day) i thought it's some army type cap and his head is too big for it. Ya, that's a dildo, in my quick research on him y'day i found it he is some activist for **** online or something like that.

No Muslim takes Holy Book in bathrooms.

Divine bowel movement means nothing? :enjoy:

@Taygibay Bonnes nouvelles non ? "Mieux que rien"
Sad though that there have to been bloodbath to take these kind of decisions....

17700 postes de plus pour la défense et la sécurité intérieure : Lignes de défense

Défense: 9 218 postes devaient être supprimés dans la Défense jusqu'en 2019 inclus (soit 2 600 en 2017, 2 800 en 2018 et 3 818 en 2019); ils seront conservés.

Police et gendarmerie: 5 000 postes dans les deux années à venir,

Douanes: 1 000, pour le contrôle des frontières,

Justice: 2 500 pour la pénitentiaire.

"Ces créations bénéficieront aux services de lutte contre le terrorisme, à la police aux frontières et à la sécurisation générale du pays. Elles s'accompagneront des moyens d'équipement et d'investissement nécessaires à l'accomplissement des missions de ces forces", (we hope !) a déclaré François Hollande.

Plus de moyens pour la Défense. Le chef d’Etat Français envisage aussi la création d’une « garde nationale » formée de réservistes : « Les réservistes sont un élément fort du lien entre l’armée et la nation. » Il a aussi annoncé « qu’il n’y aurait aucune réduction d’effectifs dans la Défense jusqu’en en 2019. » « Ces décisions budgétaires se traduiront par un surcroît de dépenses que j’assume », a indiqué le président. « Dans ces circonstances, je considère que le pacte de sécurité l'emporte sur le pacte de stabilité. »

Etat d'urgence, constitution, Syrie... : les principales annonces de Hollande

Last edited:
@Point_4590 ghuman might be a jutt.. but thats one person... while amoungst gujjars there are thousands.
I agree Gujjars are good athletes and wrestlers but in the video they are mostly pehalwan from Asola near Delhi a hub of athletes and bouncers but Jats/jutt outclass gujjars in sports both national and international level

Tell me a single gujjar who is near them ....These are all jats from haryana and punjab and sushil is a two time olympic medal winner there are many like him.
1841245.jpg

IMG_3011-2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

satnam-singh-nba-draft-2015.jpg

satnam1.jpg

I have had this haircut. Zero sides and pencil moustache.

and you wouldn't want to bring the sides down and crop around the ears ( cropped severely of course )?? would be more the classic style.

and you wouldn't want to bring the sides down and crop around the ears ( cropped severely of course )?? would be more the classic style.

I went for drastic change. My way of giving two fingers to middle age. Zero cut ( severely cropped ) sides and back. My barber asked me twice to confirm. I think he thought I did not quite know what zero cut was. I am happy with it. It almost looks the same as the image you posted.

I think there is such a thing as middle age crisis. Not only did I change my hairstyle I bought some of this ( dragon necklace ) which I cover up by buttoning or unbuttoning the shirt according to my circumstance. I am maverick but coming from a conservative community I have to adjust sometimes. I would post a picture but I have annoyed too many here.

dragon_necklace_mens_necklace_dungeons_and_dragons_mens_jewelry_dabf8786.jpg

and this

Vintage-Men-s-Ladies-Twist-Leather-Bracelet-Gifts-For-Male-Boys-wrap-leather-bracelet-Pulseira-de.jpg

I went for drastic change. My way of giving two fingers to middle age. Zero cut ( severely cropped ) sides and back. My barber asked me twice to confirm. I think he thought I did not quite know what zero cut was. I am happy with it. It almost looks the same as the image you posted.

you are daring, i must say.

I think there is such a thing as middle age crisis.

thanks for the warning.

Not only did I change my hairstyle I bought some of this ( dragon necklace ) which I cover up by buttoning or unbuttoning the shirt according to my circumstance. I am maverick but coming from a conservative community I have to adjust sometimes.

I would post a picture but I have annoyed too many here.

:D

do you look dangerous with that necklace and the zero cut?? :D

what is it?? :what:

do you look dangerous with that necklace and the zero cut?? :D

Yes, on the weekend when wearing this. And it is intentional. To create effect.

tr_shores_blk_exp.jpg

But rest of week I have to either wear a suit or jeans and blazer. My fav shopping places are Next and H&M. Topman is oright also.

And that is leather bracelet.

Yes, on the weekend when wearing this. And it is intentional. To create effect.

tr_shores_blk_exp.jpg

But rest of week I have to either wear a suit or jeans and blazer. My fav shopping places are Next and H&M. Topman is oright also.

And that is leather bracelet.
Okay I don't know about that haircut or mustache but James Dean used to wear a jacket same as this...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom