What's new

Whatever

Princes-of-Hope58182325_201542216448.jpg

Princess of hope
Makran coast
Balochistan
@2800 @Akheilos @DESERT FIGHTER @Color_Less_Sky

it is good but i want to add a extra "e" - felineist... sounds better.

but you were always good with words. :tup:

hmm, felineism...

chairman_meow_blog.gif

oh, i am a peaceful fellow, so these military ranks give me no pride... to friends i am always a comrade. :D

thanks for remembering. :-)

thank you.

oh man... that must be a difficult birth ( a sanghi comes lais with chaku-chura ).

if you are patient, pdf will teach you to deal with hate, trolls, mullahs, sanghis, nationalists, other such unsavory characters ( as is said in indian hyderabad, kiraak parties )... they are also noble characters like some commies ( like my good self ), the decent mods ( notice the buttering ), the many decent members... you have also a few female members, though i don't know if that should immediately interest you and of course you will have to engage them to know their cool factor ( is that the slang of your whatsapp generation?? ).
Yeah "cool" =D since I'm a quite impatient person maybe pdf will help sorting that problem out!

@Stag112 , i did not have much time to make myself clear, let me do so. It's alright if you think of me as a biased person, you can have an opinion, but me clarify a few things: I had never sided with havi in this thread, as he was incorrect, i simply stated that you had posted the thread in wrong section, to which you replied:
"And ignore what happened to the Indian food industry thread?

Please get over your bias. This is a very valid query on rules. Can I post as a Pakistani Hindu on a blasphemy law thread??? A YES or NO would be cool."

Source: Misrepresenting one's nationality - a clarification on forum rules

If you were seeking an explanation from havi, should have directly tagged him...Your intentions were very clear.
Moving on, i fail too understand your point in tagging me here:
10 years in making, Astra advanced air combat missile may be ready in 2016 | Page 2
I had in fact sided with you in clarification thread of yours...

I care not what others think of me, i had some time on my hand thought i would clarify myself. Plus, don't believe what people like Gurudutt say. I have rated Pakistanis for far lesser reasons, i am in fact far more harsher with my country men(if you wish i can share more information). I only rate for language issues and trolling, if i have rated @GURU DUTT for incorrect reasons he is happy to complain here. Moving on what @GURU DUTT ,bhai seems to forget is that i have rated @MaarKhoor before, like any other person he was given a chance to edit is post to have it removed. When it comes to rating i have no friends.
regards

@Stag112 , i did not have much time to make myself clear, let me do so. It's alright if you think of me as a biased person, you can have an opinion, but me clarify a few things: I had never sided with havi in this thread, as he was incorrect, i simply stated that you had posted the thread in wrong section, to which you replied:
"And ignore what happened to the Indian food industry thread?

Please get over your bias. This is a very valid query on rules. Can I post as a Pakistani Hindu on a blasphemy law thread??? A YES or NO would be cool."

Source: Misrepresenting one's nationality - a clarification on forum rules

If you were seeking an explanation from havi, should have directly tagged him...Your intentions were very clear.
Moving on, i fail too understand your point in tagging me here:
10 years in making, Astra advanced air combat missile may be ready in 2016 | Page 2
I had in fact sided with you in clarification thread of yours...

I care not what others think of me, i had some time on my hand thought i would clarify myself. Plus, don't believe what people like Gurudutt say. I have rated Pakistanis for far lesser reasons, i am in fact far more harsher with my country men(if you wish i can share more information). I only rate for language issues and trolling, if i have rated @GURU DUTT for incorrect reasons he is happy to complain here. Moving on what @GURU DUTT ,bhai seems to forget is that i have rated @MaarKhoor before, like any other person he was given a chance to edit is post to have it removed. When it comes to rating i have no friends.
regards

Deeply appreciate your post. Let bygones be bygones and I in no way meant anything personally. I may be very frustrated, but that is limited to this irrational slander campaign on all kinds of thread against the prime minister of my country that is seriously affecting the quality of discourse here. That was my limited intention.

Thank you yet again and have a nice day.

@WAJsal
I need your help on this thread: What I Discovered From Interviewing Imprisoned ISIS Fighters

Where some indian thinks trolling research makes him look cool! And turns on his denial syndrome!

Why cant backward people understand research?
Why bang your head on the wall, what do you expect from it? Mods know what to do, trust me. Sartak bhai has a reputation.
I may be very frustrated, but that is limited to this irrational slander campaign on all kinds of thread against the prime minister of my country that is seriously affecting the quality of discourse here.
Yes that has become a huge problem here. Over obsession is annoying, i don't even open such thread due to the level of stupidity displaced by all posters.

Why bang your head on the wall, what do you expect from it? Mods know what to do, trust me. Sartak bhai has a reputation.
coz that bai of yours keeps going and demolishing all my threads! If you guys dont tolerate research and prefer hearsay ....or some pagal swami's say or the say of ISIS - what they "preach" then what is use of educated people like me? :(

@WAJsal
I need your help on this thread: What I Discovered From Interviewing Imprisoned ISIS Fighters

Where some indian thinks trolling research makes him look cool! And turns on his denial syndrome!

Why cant backward people understand research?
It is called criticism. Please learn to accept it gracefully. Criticizing research is not trolling. Far from it. In fact DESERT FIGHTER is responding along similar lines - that is ... the justification that YOU gave in the end of the first post was a poor one. See you there. :tup:

demolishing all my threads
It is not my fault if your threads are made of cards. I check on your posts because I find them interesting. That is all. You need to defend your PoV with rational statements instead of personal attacks.

It is called criticism.
it is called ignorance! The whole article said it has nothing to do with Islam but you were hell bent to troll without reading!
Criticizing research is not trolling
Criticizing means you have read it....But if you said a direct opposite of what is being researched and shown it is called denial!

DESERT FIGHTER is responding along similar lines -
No, he is asking about the surrounding and environment not the religion ...about the horrific scenario while growing up....

the justification that YOU gave in the end of the first post was a poor one. See you there.
I dont need to justify anything...Why are you dying to see someone justifying something? Is that all you think about? Justification? THAT is SAD!

It is not my fault if your threads are made of cards.
@WAJsal and he admits!

Cards = you dont read...You bounce in from topic and start trolling like the troll you are!

check on your posts because I find them interesting.
Interesting to demolish...lovely! No lie can save you from what you portray!

You need to defend your PoV with rational statements instead of personal attacks.
I dont need to defend someone else's research!

@WAJsal and he admits!

Cards = you dont read...You bounce in from topic and start trolling like the troll you are!
Do you even realize your fault here?

You are not defending your arguments. You are just calling cops when any Indian refutes your points. Just write in your threads that - 'Indian views are NOT welcome'. I won't interrupt any of your threads then. Deal?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom