What's new

Whatever

@SarthakGanguly didn't wanna derail that thread so let me ask you here, can you elaborate a bit more on Mughal's Rajput policy? I mean how a fighting warrior community ended up letting their daughters rotting in Mughal harems? weren't they supposed to fight till death per Kshatriya warfighting codes? I mean giving away daughters to save the throneit can not get more shameful than that, right?

@SarthakGanguly didn't wanna derail that thread so let me ask you here, can you elaborate a bit more on Mughal's Rajput policy? I mean how a fighting warrior community ended up letting their daughters rotting in Mughal harems? weren't they supposed to fight till death per Kshatriya warfighting codes? I mean giving away daughters to save the throneit can not get more shameful than that, right?
I wish I knew. There were two types. One who gave in. One who did not. Read about jauhar for example. Rani Padmavati. Fight to the finish types. And then shameful compromises. A very confusing mixed bag. Maharana Pratap. Then Man Singh.

@Bitter Melon - Somebody slipped a valium in my drink. :devil: Btw, how do you do?

This is my new id
@ISI @Imran Khan @jamahir @Kashmiri Pandit @django

Thankyou for your kind words
Zibago
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
horse_4-jpg.jpg

funny-horse-hurrrr-pics.jpg

Jona Arthur
Zibago
:omghaha:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts