What's new

Whatever

Also free of hindu raj
:whistle:
I doubt you 7th century freaks are ever going to get it but there is no concept of "hindu" and "muslim" land here, all our clay is belong to all of us.. be happy with your chunk of GB and slice of "azad" and thankful there is no real will to retake it here though a much superior military force such as ours could achieve that objective easily.

just forget about this side, they don't speak the same language, don't share the same culture..

or, if you must, come and take it... :butcher:

3 for 1 today, tomorrow we can make it 6 or 12 for 1 even..

I doubt you 7th century freaks are ever going to get it but there is no concept of "hindu" and "muslim" land here, all our clay is belong to all of us.. be happy with your chunk of GB and slice of "azad" and thankful there is no real will to retake it here though a much superior military force such as ours could achieve that objective easily.
When you displace a million kashmiri muslims and cry over 3 lakh pundits we see the fakeness of your seculrism

just forget about this side, they don't speak the same language, don't share the same culture..

or, if you must, come and take it... :butcher:

3 for 1 today, tomorrow we can make it 6 or 12 for 1 even..
U guys dont want anything to do with gb and azad then why u keep writing azad in quotation marks?
And if u arent interested then y ur gov keeps issuing statements abt it everynow and then?

Why abt gb elections ? Why abt cpec passing thru it? Why objections?
Just answer these qustions. Dont go sidetracking

When you displace a million kashmiri muslims and cry over 3 lakh pundits we see the fakeness of your seculrism
Isnt 3 million overall pop of ajk?

back to your "muslim" victimhood I see, last refuge of a jihadi

koi gaal ni

aa jao fir, atithi devo bhava
bf12ecd8bc012bda135a14c9e5438e89.jpg

U guys dont want anything to do with gb and azad then why u keep writing azad in quotation marks?
And if u arent interested then y ur gov keeps issuing statements abt it everynow and then?

Why abt gb elections ? Why abt cpec passing thru it? Why objections?
Just answer these qustions. Dont go sidetracking
you ready for an LOC>IB solution then ?

in quotation because what you think is Kashmir really is anything but, all of the real Kashmir is Indian administered and unlike yours, it still remains exclusively "kashmiri" .. no stalinesque population engineering here.

koi gaal ni

Thats the main issue its upto you whether you accept it or not

koi gaal ni

you ready for an LOC>IB solution then ?

in quotation because what you think is Kashmir really is anything but, all of the real Kashmir is Indian administered and unlike yours, it still remains exclusively "kashmiri" .. no stalinesque population engineering here.
real kashmir what the hell is that?

Back
Top Bottom