What's new

Whatever

Wow :woot: Interesting...Just goes to highlight how diverse we all are!!! With different interesting cultures and traditions!!!!!! Beats being clones of each other :angel:

We do nothing much just us gals gather and then go house to house (most relatives live in 1 street so not tough job) and used to ask eidi now its just to eat coz we are too big nad 10 Rs doesnt interest us :ashamed:
Can relate. Pakistan Zindabad. Yes we are so diverse.

No problem ZEUS is here...

F16.jpg
f16(1).jpg

Edited: just saw that thead has some inappropriate pics ,so removed the link, wajsla irbis ignore karna meri post.

Ye truck wala shayr nahi... ye shayar ne mere ooper likha thaa shayad...

I think I have heard this one before but not sure
Truck wala nee?? Mujhay tau bara cheesy laga.
Apkay ooper likha tha kya matlab? App niqab pehentay thay ??aur niqab utar kay mizar pay gaey.

lolzzz ok kidding. Hope u had no unrequited luv.
---------------

Acha aether i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this song alotttttttttt

Such a sad number btw. I want to write down its poetry and post cuz its really good.

You know when i play this song it always conjures a certain image,iwill describe, 'its heavily raining outside , a dude goes out into his lawn, stands still under the rain for sometime, then falls to his knees, leans forward placing both hands on the grass ,head bent down, eyes shut and tears streaming down his cheeks ....ok iwont go further ,someone else will have to end this story....teeheeee

Kheeekheee

u314735.jpg

Someone send this to tahir shah paaa jee
Yeah eeyees ki kaamplications unhain handle karnee chahain
Funny-Quotes-and-Sayings-with-Pictures-about-Love-Life-for-Living-Room-Wall-Designs.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hahaha that was nice

Sign-Board.jpg

Hahha :rofl: at below one

Funny-Urdu-Signboards-Posters-Notices-Funny-signboard-of-a-Barbar-shop-Markaz-Islah-e-Zulf-Very-Funny-Urdu-Posters-Signboards-Notices.jpg

Ok cheesy shayari

best-portry(89).jpg

Xw7X-ne-llBwtFab3usbtYvd7Pm2vdff5gitRxNiw7CYl9PjcZc99csT-tZ9uv1PEiU=h900

اتنی بهوک miki ko lag lee hai

Hhahahahahahhahaa
Khalda-Walda-Dalda-Funny-Jokes-Pictures03149453_2012112801510.jpg

3cf72004d303ee15be5bd9d754a3d6e6.jpg

اف انی بهوک لگ لی
Hai

Acha sau hum chalay
smiley-gen101.gif

@Sage grumpy cats one liner for u: