What's new

Whatever

a bit too much nostalgia for my liking :sick:

oh, why ever not remember the beauties of the times past?? :D

your annotation was off, i fixed it. :D

View attachment 239964

your annotation points to a lady who should have been told to eat.

View attachment 239965
oh for fcuks sake, adsense! i ain't from uganda!!!:pissed: oopar se innay motay...:patsak::bad:

oh, she's pretty and chubby too. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :D

i get her too.

and the background must be some american sport, so she must be american.

your annotation points to a lady who should have been told to eat.

oh, she's pretty and chubby too. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :D

not good with the racism, sir. :angry: tdown:

anyway, i get her too and the background must be some american sport.
please stop hating on skinny girls. they're pretty, emotionally sensitive and they don't cheat.:angel:
polls_couple_1_2202_413087_answer_4_xlarge.jpg

--
i didn't mean to be racist, i thought i was being funny. tbh i quite like black girls.o_O

please stop hating on skinny girls. they're pretty, emotionally sensitive and they don't cheat.:angel:
View attachment 239967
--
i didn't mean to be racist, i thought i was being funny. tbh i quite like black girls.o_O
We had a gal like that in our class when I was in FSC... Used to call her "phata" .. :lol: if you know what I mean...

@Aether aetherrrrrrr
*voice echo* aetherrrrr aetherrrrrr
aether aetherrrrrrr
Shaadi Shaadiii Shaadiiii Shaadiiiiii

Even the word Shaadi ends with candle... Reminds me about couple having candlelight dinner or celebrating birthday and happiness

Fight in your home shamain, force them to get u married as soon as possible, break your cups and plates, make huge noise, hue and cry and tell them about the benefits of marriage. Best of luck in your struggle for right path (jihad)

Shaadi Shaadiii Shaadiiii Shaadiiiiii

Even the word Shaadi ends with candle... Reminds me about couple having candlelight dinner or celebrating birthday and happiness

Fight in your home shamain, force them to get u married as soon as possible, break your cups and plates, make huge noise, hue and cry and tell them about the benefits of marriage. Best of luck in your struggle for right path (jihad)
Bhai mind na karna but are you a rishta wala aunti on PDF :P
@Armstrong we need to counter this :buba_phone:
:butcher:

We had a gal like that in our class when I was in FSC... Used to call her "phata" .. :lol: if you know what I mean...
well even that word has 2 meanings :whistle: one you explained the other is even less flattering :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom