What's new

Whatever

@Syed.Ali.Haider - I can't recall the last time I agreed with you on anything nor have I ever fond your critique substantive or fair but I have expressed my disagreement, at times, in an unbecoming manner.

For that I wish to apologize to you for my behavior.
pdf chhod ke ja raha hai kya.. where is apology for me?:pop:

pdf chhod ke ja raha hai kya.. where is apology for me?:pop:

Nahin jaaa rahaa PDF chor kar ! :smokin:

I just felt that I had been very impolite in some of my disagreements with @Syed.Ali.Haider in the past and an apology for that was long overdue.

Tujheiii kisss baaat key apology chahiyeee ? :undecided:

Drameiiibaaaz ! :disagree:

Nahin jaaa rahaa PDF chor kar ! :smokin:

I just felt that I had been very impolite in some of my disagreements with @Syed.Ali.Haider in the past and an apology for that was long overdue.

Tujheiii kisss baaat key apology chahiyeee ? :undecided:

Drameiiibaaaz ! :disagree:
well somebody called me "condenscending prick" one day, it hurt my feeling, I did not sleep whole night.. waise to apology mangte nahi.. but how long can I wait :coffee:

Awwwwwieeeeeeeee!!!!

190df2694e6034884ce2247678f3c8d5-jpg.237372

well somebody called me "condenscending prick" one day, it hurt my feeling, I did not sleep whole night.. waise to apology mangte nahi.. but how long can I wait :coffee:
Hey u , yes u ,did u miss me in my ban. :angry:

Omg!!!! Where is everyone ........thread is sooo dead.

Is it just me for whom site is working toooooo slow for last few days,takes eons to load editor box and top most part of page.

@WAJsal @IrbiS hope u are doing well

Omg!!!! Where is everyone ........thread is sooo dead.

Is it just me for whom site is working toooooo slow for last few days,takes eons to load editor box and top most part of page.

@WAJsal @IrbiS hope u are doing well

Yeah but laziness is at record-breaking levels

Yeah but laziness is at record-breaking levels
Lolzzz then see the funny images on laziness that iposted in stupid images thread , u actually saw thm. Y that thread is in that forum,posting their increases post count which annoys me,it shud be in here in members club, some posters used 2 tag me tehre then i started visiting it warna i wudnt have bothered much.

Irbis have u ever donated blood. May nay kabhi nahi kiya. Anaemia being one of the reasons. Ramazan hai so i wasthinking it will b a form of sadqah.

Btw irbis yeh chek karo indians ki language.

And btw iwasnt calling him false flagger, someone else.u rem some emily david starting a thread here ,lolzz ,he is a guy and an indian anyways ididnt report the post. Good let the party go on

Pakistani Sniper fire BSF trooper casualty | Page 10

Last edited:
Lolzzz then see the funny images on laziness that iposted in stupid images thread , u actually saw thm. Y that thread is in that forum,posting their increases post count which annoys me,it shud be in here in members club, some posters used 2 tag me tehre then i started visiting it warna i wudnt have bothered much.

Irbis have u ever donated blood. May nay kabhi nahi kiya. Anaemia being one of the reasons. Ramazan hai so i wasthinking it will b a form of sadqah.

Btw irbis yeh chek karo indians ki language.

And btw iwasnt calling him false flagger, someone else.u rem some emily david starting a thread here ,lolzz ,he is a guy and an indian anyways ididnt report the post. Good let the party go on

Pakistani Sniper fire BSF trooper casualty | Page 10

I wud luv 2 but ain't got enough blood for myself.

:lol: Did you report that guy?

Back
Top Bottom