What's new

Whatever

I wud luv 2 but ain't got enough blood for myself.

:lol: Did you report that guy?

Nyah bruh report nahi karni.

Irbis may nay kal faraz ki ghazal pay ost share kiya tha poetry thread may ,may nay dramay ki kahani bhi likhni thee wahan ROFLOLOL
Magar pehlay hee kisi nay thread derail karnay sa mana kardiya. Lol. *disappointed expression
Lolzzzzz
Acha irbis ,aether bahi ko tang kartee hoon.
-----------------------------

@Aether bahi yeh apkay bachpan ka school ka essay mila hai.
ooo.jpg

The first line of it reminded me of ur fav line ....lololzz

Acha irbis and @engineer saad lets chek ths map just for funsies
Engineer saad i didnt get ur posts in that thread ,ajk objects to gb status. What area was called poonch??? Poonch state? Poonch ka kuch hissa abhi bhi india kay paas nahi hai? May nay tau aur hee history paree hui hai

6331612813_6105a7251a.jpg

One of my friend is having hard time finding Benoquin Cream 20. Is there anyone who can help us finding this cream in Lahore, Pakistan??

Irbis may nay kal faraz ki ghazal pay ost share kiya tha poetry thread may ,may nay dramay ki kahani bhi likhni thee wahan ROFLOLOL
Magar pehlay hee kisi nay thread derail karnay sa mana kardiya. Lol. *disappointed expression
Lolzzzzz

View attachment 237629

Engineer saad i didnt get ur posts in that thread ,ajk objects to gb status. What area was called poonch??? Poonch state? Poonch ka kuch hissa abhi bhi india kay paas nahi hai? May nay tau aur hee history paree hui hai

Entire poonch was not liberated.
Abhi district Rajouri India k Kabze mein hai baaki saara azad hai.

@WAJsal @IrbiS hope u are doing well
I am doing perfectly fine. I thought you started ignoring me.:cry:, after i started giving you advice. I will open a thread it's a surprise. But i think you can contribute to it.

Lolzzzzz

View attachment 237629

This was the initial plan, to make an independent country named 'Balawaristan'. If i am not wrong. then you know what followed.

I am doing perfectly fine. I thought you started ignoring me. I will open a thread it's a surprise. But i think you can contribute to it.

This was the initial plan, to make an independent country named 'Balawaristan'. If i am not wrong. then you know what followed.
Me and ignoring you????? WTH !!! NOOOO!

@unleashed , this is how you open a thread.
Go to 'forum'.
Press on any selected title you would like to open a thread on. Say in Introduction section open it.
Once you open it. You should see 'post a new thread' right under the 'alerts'. Click it.

Aether bahi yeh apkay bachpan ka school ka essay mila hai.
View attachment 237629

Indeed marriage is a key to success

What a beautiful story by the young man. May he get married and remain happy forever... fully agree with his marriage philosophy... he is a philosopher.

Respect!!!

Lolzzzzz

View attachment 237629

Haha. That kid got very clear motives but doesn't know what he's wishing

Indeed marriage is a key to success

What a beautiful story by the young man. May he get married and remain happy forever... fully agree with his marriage philosophy... he is a philosopher.

Respect!!!
Hahahahahaha............aether bahiiiiii lolzzzzz. U are funnnnehhh

Haha. That kid got very clear motives but doesn't know what he's wishing
Lolz bas usay khud bhi shadi karni hai,phir apnay bachay ko sirf iss leay parhana likhana hai kay woh larki dhoondhay apnay leey aur phir woh bhhi shaadi karay lolzz, bacchay ki nazar kitni door tak gayi hai. Aisay jawanon pay iqbal nay koi shair bhi kaha ho ga lol
I am doing perfectly fine. I thought you started ignoring me.:cry:, after i started giving you advice. I will open a thread it's a surprise. But i think you can contribute to it.

Yes there is an unpleasent change in ur attitude since u became a tta. U are acting mre like a mod and acting pretty bossy. N secondly ididnt agree with some red ratings u were giving pakistanis just cuz some indians were intentionally pushing u and trollling. drop the bossy attitud. If u dont like my posts then red rate it then tagging and bossing around. What u thought u are giving is advice didnt feel like advice, felt rude and unnecessary, again as i said mark my posts red if u want and move on.

Just cuz u think on a certain place i shud have stayed quiet and etc it doesnt mean ithink the same way. And whatever i will write, at the end of the day ,it will be me who will take the hit for it, so u dont worry. Ban bhi may hon gee , or whatever will happen.
U have remained a cool buddy wish we all stay that way.

And no iwasnt ignoring u , inever shun and avoid ppl. Unless there is really something wrong, inever shun ppl.
My utmost attempt in all my interactions is to never let anyone feel ignored.
Oh all of tis reminds me @Imran Khan aap kahan hain baat nahi karray????

Hahahahahaha............aether bahiiiiii lolzzzzz. U are funnnnehhh

Lolz bas usay khud bhi shadi karni hai,phir apnay bachay ko sirf iss leay parhana likhana hai kay woh larki dhoondhay apnay leey aur phir woh bhhi shaadi karay lolzz, bacchay ki nazar kitni door tak gayi hai. Aisay jawanon pay iqbal nay koi shair bhi kaha ho ga lol

Yes there is an unpleasent change in ur attitude since u became a tta. U are acting mre like a mod and acting pretty bossy. N secondly ididnt agree with some red ratings u were giving pakistanis just cuz some indians were intentionally pushing u and trollling. drop the bossy attitud. If u dont like my posts then red rate it then tagging and bossing around. What u thought u are giving is advice didnt feel like advice, felt rude and unnecessary, again as i said mark my posts red if u want and move on.

Just cuz u think on a certain place i shud have stayed quiet and etc it doesnt mean ithink the same way. And whatever i will write, at the end of the day ,it will be me who will take the hit for it, so u dont worry. Ban bhi may hon gee , or whatever will happen.
U have remained a cool buddy wish we all stay that way.

And no iwasnt ignoring u , inever shun and avoid ppl. Unless there is really something wrong, inever shun ppl.
My utmost attempt in all my interactions is to never let anyone feel ignored.
Oh all of tis reminds me @Imran Khan aap kahan hain baat nahi karray????
i was sleeping and before that i was planting plants in glass jar

@IrbiS mujhay irnoically use nahi karna ata lolzzzzzz,ihave read its meaning zillion times magar use nahi sai hota,so u will often find me using it incorrectly,any help regarding that will be appreciated.:angel:

i was sleeping and before that i was planting plants in glass jar
Oh salam , acha glass jars may? Pots may nahi. Acha chalain phir theek hai may nay socha naraz hain baat nee karray.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom