What's new

Whatever

@Armstrong speaking French ? @Nihonjin1051 speaking Pakistani ? 'don't know if i'm dreaming or not.

original[1].jpg

On a serious note I once took French language classes for a week.......most of it went over my head so I instead decided to use that time to play football ! :ashamed:

View attachment 224524

On a serious note I once took French language classes for a week.......most of it went over my head so I instead decided to use that time to play football ! :ashamed:

French language class for a week? First learn Latin, and you will have a basic command of Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Romanian.

One language that is hard tho is German. Their words are so long like :

rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

:o:

Just got off a video-chat with the misses... she's coming home:victory:.

Unfortunately this means I'm no longer the man of the house:(.

:partay:

Are you married?

:cry:

The law regulating the testing of beef:what:

yes?

I've heard it's been repealed - the word, not the law.

French language class for a week? First learn Latin, and you will have a basic command of Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Romanian.

One language that is hard tho is German. Their words are so long like :

Yup just a week's worth of French classes were enough to scare me away; parlez vous francais is all I remember from that ! :o:

Plus I taught something to myself on my own 'bonjour belle femme' ! :ashamed:

@Gabriel92 is it correct ? :azn:

Can you understand German naturally? I mean, is the lexical nature similar to Nordic languages?

No not at all. I know German from taking classes, I'm fluent in several languages (Norwegian, and due to its similarity - different words but similar structure, Swedish. German because I work with German defense firms a lot. Icelandic as well).

German is very, very different from Norwegian.

I need to date a Norwegian girl and maybe she might teach me the language. :) :)

:lol:I'd offer, but I'm not interested:p:. Sorry. My last relationship ended badly, so I'm taking a break.

However, Norwegian is easy to learn. Head over here:

Nordic Defense News, pictures, videos and history | Page 19

And check some of the captions. Even for non-Norwegian or Swedish speakers/readers, they can decryption some words due to their similarity with English ones. The pictures and their context help too. It's not a hard language at all.

:o:Íslenska er erfitt!

Back
Top Bottom