What's new

Whatever

@IrbiS bahi ihad to share a weird joke, u know about our desi social media hero awais lovely. I was watching his dance video so i scrolled down to read the comments.
Lolzzzz. Kisi nay likha hua tha : i hate this man more than israel.
Wuahhahaha.

Your avatar is actually more funnier than that

Zardari......? NO no , Noooo!

Bahi Its my revenge on pdf for nt helping me out with avatar. ab may har roz pdf walon ki ankhain torture karoon gee by making them look at this man. areesh say tau behtar hai ,woh modi laga kay betha hua hai.

Your avatar is actually more funnier than that

Hahahahahahhaha.thnx for encouraging. Hahahaa..
he is looking handsome.
shamain pokes fingers in her both eyes after saying that.

Zardari ka expression chek karain zara lolzz

@jamahir , whatever happened to your thread ?

@Shamain , what about these ?
best-top-desktop-eagle-wallpapers-hd-wallpaper-eagle.jpg

Cool-Hd-Wallpapers-3.jpg

Just tell me what you like . I'll search some cool one's for you .

Some members were posting out-of-line content .

true but they were generally intercepted by mods... like twice, irfan deleted two posts which were quite explicit... and people there were generally discussing hair-styles and clothing... but it seems all this was not enough.

and people there were generally discussing hair-styles and clothing... but it seems all this was not enough.
And the women of their choice . I knew that thread would get locked , sooner or later .

@jamahir , whatever happened to your thread ?

@Shamain , what about these ?
best-top-desktop-eagle-wallpapers-hd-wallpaper-eagle.jpg

Cool-Hd-Wallpapers-3.jpg

Just tell me what you like . I'll search some cool one's for you .
Ok iwill let u know. Acha batao abhi wala avatar kaisa?

bahi apka babar awan thread usmay discussion nshi hua. I had really wanted to hear more from ppl. the lng thread.

Acha idont get babar was saying the lng importers are pvt companies, phir contract ws signed by pso? Why?
Also i just wanted to know that theres a law etc that energy imports even by pvt companies has to be done thru governements.

ihave a horrible habit of asking too many questions. If u dont feel like u can always overlook my posts.

Back
Top Bottom