What's new

Whatever

Damn you are quite far. Any plans for a visit to the capital? If you do come down, I will be your host bro.

Waaah....hamein tou yeh kabhii offer nahin maariii ? :(

Waapsiii par tou dishes bhii saaaf mujhe seh karvanei ka kahaa thaa aap neiii ! :cry:

Damn you are quite far. Any plans for a visit to the capital? If you do come down, I will be your host bro.
I may come down during the upcoming extended weekend around May 24 ? Much thanks for the offer !

I have never seen people so polite anywhere else. I love english towns :)

Accounting and Finance and am currently in the middle of going for graduate level studies in management sciences ! :)

What about you ? :azn:

I am graduating already in my management studies ;) Majoring in marketing and supply chain !

Waaah....hamein tou yeh kabhii offer nahin maariii ? :(

Waapsiii par tou dishes bhii saaaf mujhe seh karvanei ka kahaa thaa aap neiii ! :cry:

Lol@offer. Tell me when you are coming and I'll be there prahvah.

@waz I met a very nice gentleman of pak descent in my flight. When he heard that I am moving to UK for the first time, gave me some useful tips about savings and stuff. I love pakistanis humbleness :)

@Armstrong

That's a very nice thing for him to do.
So how do things compare to the good old USA?
Let me guess the weather? :rofl:

I thought you guys might like these pics (all from Pakistan):

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

That's a very nice thing for him to do.
So how do things compare to the good old USA?
Let me guess the weather? :rofl:

Dude that gentleman still calls me like once a week to check up if things are okay with me. Maybe because I am of his elder son's age.

And yeah man.. the weather is fucking fickle here.. It's like 4 seasons in a day :(

I have grown up in south west texas and we do have our fair share of tornadoes and stuff but we get to have a warning there :( But here it is like, did it rain yesterday ? If the weather forcast said it would and it didn't then irrespective of what's today's forecast, it will defo rain ! :lol:

Yeah try figuring out difference between conference, convention, symposium, seminar without losing your brain.

Espionage

Attachments

• 1431237881475.jpg
    1431237881475.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom