What's new

Whatever

unfortunately that discussion got closed so I'll copy/paste what I was writing there..

Islam doesn't permit killing of innocent people.
but adherents to Islam still kill in it's name.

The two men acted on their own self. Just like any other crime in the world, it's on them, not the country or religion they belonged to. But I suppose it's not your fault, for Muslims this bit is too conveniently forgotten by most.
and ISIS is just a group acting on their own, they have nothing to do with Islam at all, right ?

Grow a thick skin?? I can only deduce that you have no idea of Muslims' sentiments about the Holy Prophet (PBUH).
let me guess, they love the prophet more that they love their kids or parents ? :rolleyes:

May be it's easier for you to accept hate and offense directed towards you. I'd definitely object.
with an AK ? :whistle:

Larkon ka haal check karo zara. This thread pakistani men ranked 3rd handsome in theworld..the whole thread has gone upto 15 pages. Wauhahahahaha larkiyan bhi itna nahi discuss karain gee if it were them who were ranked. Khair idint go beyond first 2 3 pages,pretty sure it is that long due to indians ruining the thread.

Dust and heat of Multan are very famous and I can't stand both. Cantt area looks awesome but rest of the city is in dire need of a makeover same as other towns
Oh iwas expecting that. Yes massive makeover . Totes agree.

Bahi its good to have u here posting in this thread.

Butif one will not write nything thinking iwont get paid for that then how will it improves skills.
I write all the time .
Yes ofcourse, gilgit was best write up, actually when i saw the thread ididnt read whole ur post just skimmed thru and thought will come back and read all of it later, then read some comments and responded. Later when igot time i read the entireeeeeeeeeeeeee post and realized u had already mentioned those things in OP that i was writing in thread. but anyways was nicely researched and ifound out certain info thru that that i hadnt known before.
My pleasure .

Oh god!!! I realllyy need help in new avatarr. Koi idea new araahaaaaa haiiiiiiiii.

Omg omgomg omgggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god!!! I realllyy need help in new avatarr. Koi idea new araahaaaaa haiiiiiiiii.

Omg omgomg omgggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about this

4329812168_f65b2cf670_n.jpg

How about this

4329812168_f65b2cf670_n.jpg
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
pulling-hair.gif

I've an idea.

58239-kitten-typing-omg-lol-gif-bAtU.gif

I just love cats.:D

Yea God must give u a chance to mock my omg. Pa ji aisay tau may nay bhi nai bolna chorna omg omg.
Ya iknow this gif. And who doesnt love cats as long as one doesnt have to touch them. omg omg bahi guess what i cnt get tht expression out of my head, Yippie kay Yayyyyy. Hahahahahaha and it makes me laugh like a jerk. Dat psycho diehard wala.

Oh btw u hands down got the best avatar on entire pdf. I like the black color and khopri in it

@IrbiS bahi ihad to share a weird joke, u know about our desi social media hero awais lovely. I was watching his dance video so i scrolled down to read the comments.
Lolzzzz. Kisi nay likha hua tha : i hate this man more than israel.
Wuahhahaha.

Last edited:
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
pulling-hair.gif

Yea God must give u a chance to mock my omg. Pa ji aisay tau may nay bhi nai bolna chorna omg omg.
Ya iknow this gif. And who doesnt love cats as long as one doesnt have to touch them. omg omg bahi guess what i cnt get tht expression out of my head, Yippie kay Yayyyyy. Hahahahahaha and it makes me laugh like a jerk. Dat psycho diehard wala.

Oh btw u hands down got the best avatar on entire pdf. I like the black color and khopri in it

Zardari......? NO no , Noooo!

Back
Top Bottom