What's new

Whatever

Imeant u like rabri milk???

Irbis do u?

I drank milk last night first time in like 150 days only drinking regularly when feeling like being on the path to become Schwarzenegger or Zane :p: and I I prefer least amount of sugar in every sweet thing, not a big eater to sum it all

I drank milk last night first time in like 150 days only drinking regularly when feeling like being on the path to become Schwarzenegger or Zane :p: and I I prefer least amount of sugar in every sweet thing, not a big eater to sum it all
Lolzzz. least amount of sugar... u got no life irbisssssssssss. :P :p .
Eat more cheeni in sweets, ihave heard that makes one a sweet person. Diabetes ki guarantee nahi magar ,lolz.

@WAJsal tell me one thing, do u like chocolates, which one are more popular in karachi?

Oye wajsal u didnt reply in mysarcasm thread. I had thought iwill post in that thread later on not now. Abhi politics may panga karna tha.

@WAJsal tell me one thing, do u like chocolates, which one are more popular in karachi?
Yes , like all sorts . Snickers , Kitkat , Perk etc ,etc all sorts .
Oye wajsal u didnt reply in mysarcasm thread. I had thought iwill post in that thread later on not now. Abhi politics may panga karna tha.
I didn't get an alert of it . Seriously .
@Shamain , do me a favor when you are free , google search for Pakistanis potential . Doesn't really matters , potential in any field . Thank You . I'm writing something and i need information .

Yes , like all sorts . Snickers , Kitkat , Perk etc ,etc all sorts .

I didn't get an alert of it . Seriously .
@Shamain , do me a favor when you are free , google search for Pakistanis potential . Doesn't really matters , potential in any field . Thank You . I'm writing something and i need information .
Wajsal write on mywall what exactly kind of info u need i will try to help.

Google search for articles . Just forget about it , i'll do it myself .
Ummm ok marzi hai apki. If u want me i will try googling, and helping, if not even then its ur choice.

Btw the essay is for some academic purpose.?

Ummm ok marzi hai apki. If u want me i will try googling, and helping, if not even then its ur choice.

Btw the essay is for some academic purpose.?
No i'm done with school for the summer . Just to pass time , i will post it on PDF .

No i'm done with school for the summer . Just to pass time , i will post it on PDF .
Acha do tag me when u post That essay here.

Oh i so wish yahan pdf pay smileys catalog may aik bhangra smiley hota, then a rock and punk smileys that i use. Mazza ata.

I love using these ones.
punk.gif
metal.gif

Acha do tag me when u post That essay here.
OK.
Anyway tell me something about yourself .
You age ?
Which city you live in ?
and , where are you from ? Pathan ? sindhi ? Punjabi ?
Would love to know . Depends if you want to answer or not .

OK.
Anyway tell me something about yourself .
You age ?
Which city you live in ?
and , where are you from ? Pathan ? sindhi ? Punjabi ?
Would love to know . Depends if you want to answer or not .
Not comfortable sharing on a public forum.
Anyways, i am from Ajk.

Lolzzz. least amount of sugar... u got no life irbisssssssssss. :P :p .
Eat more cheeni in sweets, ihave heard that makes one a sweet person. Diabetes ki guarantee nahi magar ,lolz.

Actually my tongue is quite sensitive for sweets so i pollute most things to decrease sweetness or using '' least amount of sugar '' in first place like eating sweet and salty together or mithai with water. What 10 grams would do for you, there 3-4 will be enough for me

Back
Top Bottom