What's new

Whatever

Mahnoor Baloch in the 90,s
49d353b2d7f94534d8eeaf9bd.jpg

Mahnoor Baloch now
mahnoor44390294_201382623933.jpg

Vampires are real
PicMonkey-Collage4.jpg

The celebs do a lot to maintain it.They have got the time ,money and the energy to achieve it,especially the female actors.Since it's their job to look good otherwise they'll be out of the market.She's just 44 and not that old either.In the age of Plastic surgery, Botox ,dermal fillers etc you don't want to miss that opportunity to look good and pose a tough competition against the young lot.Of course with age you get the experience that makes it uncomplicated to fulfill those demands.

Am fine. Aaj alerts function on my account is totally not working ,dont know whats wrong. Do u hve clue wher complaints regarding technical issues are dropped.
How did you know i replied ?

How did you know i replied ?

Now i recieved the alert but har baar nahi araha. And how i know is that i had refreshed latest alerts page. Its only then i have got to know of almost all alerts today.

Now i recieved the alert but har baar nahi araha. And how i know is that i had refreshed latest alerts page. Its only then i have got to know of almost all alerts today.
It happens sometimes , i got positive rating the other day . And i had no idea until i checked the page .
You don't get alerts for each thanks or something like that . Happens .

It happens sometimes , i got positive rating the other day . And i had no idea until i checked the page .
You don't get alerts for each thanks or something like that . Happens .
Kal say aisa ho ra hai i got no alert for this post of urz. :{{{.

Dunt know whats the matter.

Pheww!!!khair.

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me how to open a thread? I have over 30 posts and still can't open a thread, i got a notification that said if you have at least 5 posts then you can open threads but first have to introduce yourself, but i can't even open a thread in the introduction section

Thanks in advance for any help

@waz @Irfan Baloch

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me how to open a thread? I have over 30 posts and still can't open a thread, i got a notification that said if you have at least 5 posts then you can open threads but first have to introduce yourself, but i can't even open a thread in the introduction section

Thanks in advance for any help
I think u need post count of 50 or at most 100. And 10 days since u have joined the forum to setup threads.
Secondly, dont know y u cant open thread in member's intro forum. Its possible for all.
Or tag a moderator in this thread in a post and ask them.
Some mods are irfan baloch, waz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom