What's new

Whatever

btw @WAJsal why dont u write some comic fiction story .oor any other form of fiction.u got the writing talent.
What's the point of writing something when you aren't getting anything in return , right ? well if anyone hires me why not . But i doubt it . I write for fun , i post what i write all the time . Well most of the times .

I wrote that Gilgit as a fifth province , @Shamain . That was good , right ?

@WAJsal so you put my picture in your dp while I wasn't here

@WAJsal , you dp chor !!!

@jamahir you should carry your own angry face pic to scare off Sunderban residentsView attachment 219126
Threatening-Tiger-1920x1200.jpg

that will scare a bunch of sunderbans residents.

wrong gender.

Actually my tongue is quite sensitive for sweets so i pollute most things to decrease sweetness or using '' least amount of sugar '' in first place like eating sweet and salty together or mithai with water. What 10 grams would do for you, there 3-4 will be enough for me
Lolz at pollute everything. Yes iknow some ppl arent fond of sweets.

What's the point of writing something when you aren't getting anything in return , right ? well if anyone hires me why not . But i doubt it . I write for fun , i post what i write all the time . Well most of the times .

I wrote that Gilgit as a fifth province , @Shamain . That was good , right ?
Butif one will not write nything thinking iwont get paid for that then how will it improves skills.

Yes ofcourse, gilgit was best write up, actually when i saw the thread ididnt read whole ur post just skimmed thru and thought will come back and read all of it later, then read some comments and responded. Later when igot time i read the entireeeeeeeeeeeeee post and realized u had already mentioned those things in OP that i was writing in thread. but anyways was nicely researched and ifound out certain info thru that that i hadnt known before.

I had always spoken of turning northern areas and fata into province.

Just had sohan halwa and will finish it after dinner along with rass mallai, now good?
Hahaahahaa. That willll be toooooo much. lol

Sohan halwa is yum yum tho. That asim ka sohan halwa, brand.

Irbis bro try chocos tooo. Toblerone or snickers

Last edited:
Hahaahahaa. That willll toooooo much. lol

Sohan halwa is yum yum tho. That asim ka sohan halwa, brand.

Irbis bro try chocos tooo. Toblerone or snickers

Never heard of any asim ka sohan halwa:disagree:

Last time, I had a kit-kat months ago, occasionally eat not a true fan

when i was out until two hours ago, i had sugarcane juice, chocolate tea and peppermint tea. :cheers:

I could really use some sugar cane juice right now with water, black pepper,ginger and lots of ice :hang2:

it's our national drink btw

Never heard of any asim ka sohan halwa:disagree:

Last time, I had a kit-kat months ago, occasionally eat not a true fan

I could really use some sugar cane juice right now with water, black pepper,ginger and lots of ice :hang2:

it's our national drink btw
Irbissssssssssss broooooooooooo check karain yeh.

9023615.jpg

Irbissssssssssss broooooooooooo check karain yeh.

9023615.jpg

I'm from Multan by the way. There are too many HAFIZ brands now trying to cash the name. I haven't visited Hussain Agahi lately so didn't know about that hafiz. I just had the original Rewari Shop one but usually our first choice is making at home : Ammi ka halwa is the best

oh, i didn't know.

What's your?

i prefer the simple one, with lemon squeeze and ice.

Oh I forgot lemon

What's your?

i didn't know, so i checked... it seems there is none, but some people want tea to be given that status, not least because of one good act of the britishers given india the idea of tea plantations which allowed india to be become one of the most tea drinking and growing nations.

i liked one reason given in this article ( 'Why isn't tea the national beverage of India yet?' 15 reasons why 'chai' is the answer to all the life problems of a tea-lover - IBNLive )...
You have no idea why people love coffee when tea is the answer to all life’s problems.

i didn't know, so i checked... it seems there is none, but some people want tea to be given that status, not least because of one good act of the britishers given india the idea of tea plantations which allowed india to be become one of the most tea drinking and growing nations.

i liked one reason given in this article ( 'Why isn't tea the national beverage of India yet?' 15 reasons why 'chai' is the answer to all the life problems of a tea-lover - IBNLive )...

What are other options

I'm from Multan by the way. There are too many HAFIZ brands now trying to cash the name. I haven't visited Hussain Agahi lately so didn't know about that hafiz. I just had the original Rewari Shop one but usually our first choice is making at home : Ammi ka halwa is the best

What's your?

Oh I forgot lemon

Oh thats very cool. Home made is defo more good. But this asim is good afaik.

Back
Top Bottom